Red and grey is the new black (2 Viewers)

Wheels

Website
www.delicious9.com
One for the ladies to answer. I've noticed a lot of women, young and old wearing red and grey outfits recently. Mainly it's grey leggings and top with red shoes, belts and y'know matching stuff. Is there some sort of movement going on that I don't know about or is it just 'in'? I only mention it because I'm noticing it everywhere.

Wheels said:
One for the ladies to answer. I've noticed a lot of women, young and old wearing red and grey outfits recently. Mainly it's grey leggings and top with red shoes, belts and y'know matching stuff. Is there some sort of movement going on that I don't know about or is it just 'in'? I only mention it because I'm noticing it everywhere.
Yeah, sounds like yer average run-a-the-mill young one in Dublin. Did you notice any waist belts or black hairbands?

rowdy row tinka said:
Yeah, sounds like yer average run-a-the-mill young one in Dublin. Did you notice any waist belts or black hairbands?

Yeah but it's not just them it's middle aged women too, and they're all over the place. It's an army!

Catwoman said:
It's the 80s all over again. Espadrilles are back in the shops.
a what now?
i was in the eighties. it was all diego maradonna and the cast of cheers. what's an espadrille?

Catwoman said:
It's the 80s all over again. Espadrilles are back in the shops.

those legging yokes are nasty. I mean, were suposed to be rich an all, buy a pair of tights that cover yer feet love.
jesus, it wasnt like this when I was young!
backsketch.jpg

I can deal with leggings and skirts but what's the story with leggings and short shorts/hot pant thingys?

yeah. and what's the sketch with waering a skirt over yer keks?
what's that about.
hurts hectors head.*

*which one?

i saw Wheels hanging out with Graham Cruz in BT2 on Grafton street on Saturday at about 5pm.
While he claims he was watching the Cup match he was actually plotting to bring back in grey and red shit.

He kept going on and on about it, he'd go "GREY DARLING" and the Cruz would whip out his miley and go "ITS ALL ABOUT THE RED NINER"

benny!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back