rainy late night non mix (1 Viewer)

daydream_nation

Website
Visit site
a rainy late night non mix, recorded after the 12 hot ports of christmas. puke.
unfortunately there seems to be a problem with one of my decks/mixer/not sure what, every second tune only coming through fully on one ear of my headphones. so avoid headphones. thanks :)
bit of everything, ambient, minimal, dub techno, detroit house and a smidgen of dubstep. hope some of yiz like it.

tracklist......
1.* cabin fever - the rain
2. labradford - b1 (e luxo so)
3. lawrence - grey light
4. koi - deaf
5. fennesz - saffron revolution
6. john roberts - bodywork
7. mount kimbie - serged
8. black jazz consortium - far away (atmospheric pass)
9. rick wilhite - ruby nights (gilb'r 'solo flight' remix)
10. larry heard - distant planet (distant mix)
11. moodymann - i'd rather be lonely
12. sylvain chauveau - n

zSHARE - rainy late night non mix.mp3

glad you enjoyed it cpr :)
on further inspection it seems theres a problem with the tone arm on one of my decks which is why the sound only came through in one channel. hopefully one of my friends can fix it and i wont have to get a new one... fingers crossed.

Slightly over halfway through my second listen to this and since I'm going to bed soon, I probably should comment. I have to admit, I was slightly apprehensive when you said that you were going through a few different genres, but it flows beautifully, from the ambient and minimal at the beginning to the Detroit House ending. Keeping deepness as a common theme is absolutely fine with me anyway. Also, since I've been binging on disco the last few days, this serves as a perfect tonic. With the exception of that track deaf (which you previously recommended to me), the only tune I recognized was the Moodymann one. Great work and thanks for uploading.

thanks for sharing this.

thanks for listening to it! :)

Wobbler said:
I have to admit, I was slightly apprehensive when you said that you were going through a few different genres, but it flows beautifully, from the ambient and minimal at the beginning to the Detroit House ending. Keeping deepness as a common theme is absolutely fine with me anyway.

nice wan, i know exactly what you mean about the different genres thing. was thinking afterwards that people might like either the first half or the second half, but maybe not all of it, or that it wouldnt make sense or whatever. i guess the best thing to do is record something you like, and if other people like it its a bonus. i worry too much about these things though!
must try record a bit more this year, that might do as a new years resolution ::clef::

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back