Punk for the homeless all dayer Tullamore (2 Viewers)

drain

402108_1772961459826_1712981078_929573_1523693092_n.jpg

charity all dayer in Tullamore June 2nd 2pm till 2am,
two stages, main stage and acoustic stage
joe lees
church street
Tullamore

the Defects
Paranoid Visions
The Freebooters
Complan
Lee Harveys
Found on the Floor
Tomfuckery
Jobseekers
Corrosive Machine
Makeshift
Jp13
SFU

after the gig there will be unofficial camping, its a 5min walk from the venue, so don't set up and camping gear till after the gig everyone will help each other as some may be too drunk lol for places to stay they are b&bs in town from 25euro pp upwards. I advise don't go near the bridge house hotel its like 150euro , or 100, i know its too much anyway. Anymore questions be free to ask

Sorry! My mistake! Complan hasn't fully confirmed yet. I got mixed up, the band i was ment to put there was the lee harveys

No its not illegal they sell beer on the train so fuck you ennis! You don't know everything!... Prick!

after the gig there will be unofficial camping, its a 5min walk from the venue, so don't set up and camping gear till after the gig everyone will help each other as some may be too drunk lol for places to stay they are b&bs in town from 25euro pp upwards. I advise don't go near the bridge house hotel its like 150euro , or 100, i know its too much anyway. Anymore questions be free to ask

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back