player of the year awards. (1 Viewer)

rampz

pfa and writers.

why so predictable. rooney henry blah blah blah.

i think they should give it to stelios of bolton. he's been deadly. or pedersen of blackburn. darren bent, michael dawson, the list goes on. i mean we all know frank lampard is good, in fact, hes so good its fucking boring to nominate him for such awards. give it to someone who deserves it.

Totally agree, player of the year should be given to the player that has improved the most over the year. All the nominees right now are exactly as good as they were last year so fuck them, definitely give it to Stelios or Pederson or someone that has been winning matches against all the 'big' clubs.

if stelios or pederson got nominated it would mean one less british player could. lampard aint exactly set the world alight this year but still nominated. what about makalele?

Cormcolash said:
Totally agree, player of the year should be given to the player that has improved the most over the year.

don't know about that. player of the year should go to the best player of the year, hence the name. however, i totally agree that there should be an award for most improved player and/or newcomer. and it shouldn't be limited to the premiership either.

i'd give it to mr. doyle of reading!

If you're giving player of the year to the best player in the Premiership, then I would argue that Henry should be getting it every year.
Look at the competition sure, Lampard? Not as good. Gerrard? Not as good. Rooney? Too inconsistent.
Henry is amazing every year and is a one-man strike force.

how amazing was henry when the arse lost ...whats it... 11 or so... league matches??

compared to recent seasons henry has been inconsistant this season. lampard has been hopeless for a good few months. gerrard is no longer a one man team.

truth is no one has been outstanding.

wheres carragher
hew was a rock
10 clean sheets
and the rest

he should be in there
and momo in te young players

fuck pederson
as much as you dont like lamps or hery
they shit on him from a great height

skinnerchinner said:
wheres carragher
hew was a rock
10 clean sheets
and the rest

he should be in there
and momo in te young players

fuck pederson
as much as you dont like lamps or hery
they shit on him from a great height
are you a poet?
like barry kent?

team of the year then?
anyone.
i'dhave reina in goal, with carra and terry as the centre backs.
then i'd get confused.
henry up front but.

rooney and henry.

finnan, maybe, or chimbonda; carragher and terry; left back....er......someone shit like konchesky.

kevin nolan for a laugh; fabregas, boa morte on the left, gerrard on the right.

given in goals (more paddy bias)

acyually, fuck that terry cunt.
michael dawson.
left back is a prob tho...

Be the Hokey said:
for the league as with team stano
halllllooooo? ian harte????

actually, i think i'd put stephen reid in there. most improved player.

Premiership Team of the Year:
Shay Given (Newcastle), Pascal Chimbonda (Wigan), John Terry (Chelsea), Jamie Carragher (Liverpool), William Gallas (Chelsea), Steven Gerrard (Liverpool), Frank Lampard (Chelsea), Joe Cole (Chelsea), Cristiano Ronaldo (Manchester United), Thierry Henry (Arsenal), Wayne Rooney (Manchester United).

finnan should also get his dues!

kevin doyle won championship player of the year. fair fucks. hope the pool sign him. could be the new aldo. if he grows a decent tashe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back