pixies . . . (1 Viewer)

czar

think scissor sisters and franz ferdinand are one of the other gigs

"The Pixies & Kings of Leon - Lansdowne Road – 23rd August

After a ten year absence, The Pixies returned last year and wowed 120,000 music fans in the Phoenix park proving emphatically they are one of the most influential acts of their time. Kings of Leon have their own unique rock sound; driving rhythms and gorgeously gravely vocals unite in a real explosion of pure rock and roll energy.

Tickets for the BudRising Summer Music Shows go on sale Friday 6th May at ticketmaster outlets nationwide & www.ticketmaster.ie

Ticket prices for -

Landsdowne Road - From 59.50 euro including booking fee "

czar said:
think scissor sisters and franz ferdinand are one of the other gigs

"The Pixies & Kings of Leon - Lansdowne Road – 23rd August

After a ten year absence, The Pixies returned last year and wowed 120,000 music fans in the Phoenix park proving emphatically they are one of the most influential acts of their time. Kings of Leon have their own unique rock sound; driving rhythms and gorgeously gravely vocals unite in a real explosion of pure rock and roll energy.

Tickets for the BudRising Summer Music Shows go on sale Friday 6th May at ticketmaster outlets nationwide & www.ticketmaster.ie

Ticket prices for -

Landsdowne Road - From 59.50 euro including booking fee "
You've gotta be joking...60 bills. I agree- the RePixies bore me.Pay no more than 15 euro.
Will MCD reform Nirvana next?

"Pixies due to release even more unheard versions of old b-sides, cover versions, secret TV3 sessions, MTV unplugged never heard before versions of already heard and multiple re-released tracks. Includes DVD of that gig that's always on the Channel 4 documentaries, extended Velouria (15 minutes) video and in-depth interviews with some sound engineers and a courier who worked in the Pizza Hut three blocks away when they were recording Planet of Sound"

Divil A Bit said:
You've gotta be joking...60 bills. I agree- the RePixies bore me.Pay no more than 15 euro.Will MCD reform Nirvana next?
Brian_May_Roger_Taylor_614016.jpg

+

paul_rodgers.jpg

=

nirvananwsgr.jpg

+

JAMES2.JPG

Divil A Bit said:
You've gotta be joking...60 bills. I agree- the RePixies bore me.Pay no more than 15 euro.
Will MCD reform Nirvana next?

i'd gladly pay 60 euro to see the pixies in a, relatively, small venue like sir henrys (r.i.p.) /olympia but wouldn't pay 60 cents to see them in somewhere like lansdowne road

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back