Pixies, Underworld etc for Bud Rising... (1 Viewer)

Remedy

Some of you guys would wanna check this out too....More Bud Rising gigs...

_______

Bud Rising Summer line-up. Read this:

The Pixies announce Dublin concert
The Pixies are returning to Ireland for a major outdoor show with Kings of Leon in August.

As part of the BudRising summer music programme, they will play Lansdowne Road on 23 August.

Scissors Sisters, Franz Ferdinand and Maroon 5 will also play Lansdowne Road on 24 August.

The Chemical Brothers will play Marlay Park on 19 August, with Basement Jaxx, Underworld and Mylo playing Marlay Park on 20 August.

Tickets for all the concerts will go on sale on Friday 6 May, with Lansdowne Road tickets €59.50, Marlay Park tickets €54.50 and a ticket for all four concerts €150

moc said:
might go get off my tits at underworld.
Me too. Being off yer tits watching underworld in a field is a very very fine thing indeed. We'll probably have to pay 800 euro for the privilige though.

Stan Bowles said:
Me too. Being off yer tits watching underworld in a field is a very very fine thing indeed. We'll probably have to pay 800 euro for the privilige though.

i'll use the money i'm saving by not seeing the pixies again to purchase some of said privilige.

thats how i'll rationalise it anyway.

as much as i like the pixies, there's no way i'll pay 60odd yoyo's and suffer the other awful bands. could they not at least book good support bands?

jaysis...wasn't bud rising in indoor venues last year? WHAZZUP................:confused:

there should be a load of semtex placed under the stadium for this one:

"Scissors Sisters, Franz Ferdinand and Maroon 5 will also play Lansdowne Road on 24 August" :eek:

whilst these will be scobe central:

"The Chemical Brothers will play Marlay Park on 19 August, with Basement Jaxx, Underworld and Mylo playing Marlay Park on 20 August." !ninjaaaa

Stan Bowles said:

It is indeed.

Matthew Herbert Big Band will be an exciting night out. Has it sold out?

There is something evocative about absorbing Underworld in a field whilst completely out of it, but in a field during daylight hours? Dunno if its the self-conscious Irish person can't dance streak that's in me, but I'd much rather Underword under the cover of darkness. Or in a big shed. Still. Nice little line up that day.

Clinton Baptiste said:
It is indeed.

Matthew Herbert Big Band will be an exciting night out. Has it sold out?

Nay. However I see Beck is playing The Olympia the same night. I'd say the Olympia would be a good venue to see Beck in, and I'd like to, specially if he does a good bit of old stuff, but at 40 bills?

Other good Bud Rising shizzle:

Rootz Manuva, Ambassador, June 1 €30
Duke Spirit, TBMC, June 4 €10
Buck 65, Whelans, June 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back