Physical Remix Meeting. (1 Viewer)

compactrisc

Website
www.compactrisc.net
Hi people.

Several of you probably know about our upcoming physical remix project, and for those who don't, heres a link:

www.compactrisc.net/physicalremix

Anyhoo, We're going to have a meeting for those interested in participating on Thursday, 17th of April, at 7.30 upstairs in the Lord Edward pub in Christchurch. The records in question will be dished out to interested parties on the night. If you can't make it, don't worry, we can sort you out with stock at a later stage. Just drop us a mail to [email protected].

Hope to see some of you there.

Cheers dudes.

Herv and Silo.

arr.

there will be copies for all.

basically silo and i decided last night that we'd have a meeting something like once a week for the next month or so so that people can drop in and collect records and/or deliver finished pieces.

so now.

:)

lizzy, if you see any of the lazybird crew can you let them know? i'll ring mossy later on if i remember.

chars.

..here! that meeting was great so it was..I counsel all ye arty muso types to fall in line and contribute! it was really nice to see people so enthused..or was that just me..anyway when's the next one?

right,

its that time of the week again....

what day suits people? thursday is probably out cos i have to, eh, meet my mum.

and also the maersk 10" is ready that day so we'll be busy sticking covers together.

any takers? or do people feel the need for a meeting this week?

Hoyv, can you pass one on to Mossy for me, or else just keep me one?

Originally posted by herv
right,

its that time of the week again....

what day suits people? thursday is probably out cos i have to, eh, meet my mum.

and also the maersk 10" is ready that day so we'll be busy sticking covers together.

any takers? or do people feel the need for a meeting this week?

will do.

mossy has a load of them anyway but i'll keep you a pile if you need them.

we need to start getting a game plan together soon people, so anyone who has requested one will need to pick it up and get cracking in the next 2 weeks.

deadly.

yeppers.

actually, seeing as how its kinda alkward this week, we might just leave it till next week. thursday is a bad night for people here i guess, most of us would be going to coppers and that so yeah, we'll see how next week goes.

right, well, seeing as we're launching the latest compactrisc release (maersk 10", for those not in the know) at the ballroom on friday night, anyone who needs a record can come up to either me (tall, bald, smelly) or silo (small, hair, clean-livin') and ask nicely.

woo!

thanks ppl.

h.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back