Petition rte for a real music tv show (3 Viewers)

Kermit McDermott

The last few years has been a really good time for irish bands but since the demise of no disco there has been no real music tv show on rte where these bands can show they're videos, play live been interviewed....The national broadcaster should be doing more. I've sent them an e-mail saying this. Anyone who want's to do the same it's

[email protected]

channel 6 have a good show on, but rte are getting 95% of the licence fee.

Twink:

An attractive, boyish-looking, young gay man. The stereotypical twink is 18-22, slender with little or no body hair, often blonde, dresses in club wear even at 10:00 AM, and is not particularly intelligent. A twink is the gay answer to the blonde bimbo cheerleader.

New Irish music station on the way. Cable only buh. Dont you people read the trades?

I'm still so pissed of they cancelled No Disco. Thankfully the View has survived (just about) the dumbing down of programming by our national broadcaster. Have emailed before but let's face it RTE are fucking morons. Even Trump Card, with Laura Woods flirting with a bunch of middle-aged farmers was a great show.but they brought back Winning Streak :mad:

is a rte music show even needed anymore? let's not forget no disco is directly responsible for the success of david gray in this country

what with youtube, myspace, etc i get all the vids i want when i want online, rather having to wait til midnight on a tuesday or some other god-forsaken time to watch a few vids

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back