party hearty ye dig? (1 Viewer)

No.2

Website
Visit site
party in lyndseys gaf tommorow y'all so if y'aint gotz nothin better to do and y'aint a dickhead come along. i think kid blunt and "langdon beck" and tiger army are playing. Free tatoos for all and remember the machine of capitalism is oiled by the blood of the workers. if ye need directions, dont come.( or just pm me or something. . . )

No.2 said:
party in lyndseys gaf tommorow y'all so if y'aint gotz nothin better to do and y'aint a dickhead come along.
nah, think i'll stay in roscommon, do a bit of study, smoke shitty internationals and celebrate new year's with my parents and spinster aunt. clearly a superior plan ey?

No.2 said:
party in lyndseys gaf tommorow y'all so if y'aint gotz nothin better to do and y'aint a dickhead come along. i think kid blunt and "langdon beck" and tiger army are playing. Free tatoos for all and remember the machine of capitalism is oiled by the blood of the workers. if ye need directions, dont come.( or just pm me or something. . . )
tiger army ? what ?

Yea. . ya might have been misled by some of the info given in that first post- no free tatoos or tiger army. Probably all for the best. I, by the by, did not write said post! There is goin to b a kick ass party though. . . and yes, weeler, you are invited, of course.
soo... Happy new year everybody....
Lynz xx

hey lynz, steve rang me there a while back and he said kid blunt arent playing.......him and some other nerds (and i say that in the most endearing way) are gonna be at a party in kilcoole......so i dunno whats gonna happen as far as bands and shit but fear not cos we're all gonna have a sick time at yours. shame about the free tattoos, but did you mean real ones or those dirty looking transferable ones? :p see ya tomorrow xxx

who the fuck is la la? only stepehn would put 'kid blunt rock my world' under his name. something fishy is going on.
by the way we cant play tomoorro cuz kendo has to work (how uncompliant...seee why we changed names!)
so no hot drummer= no selling point= no show.
sorry to disapoint.
still going hopefully.

yep, as usual, on the crazy roller coaster that is rock 'n' roll, there has been a sudden twist in events, and there will be no sounds of kid blunt, langdon beck n foot in mouth to grace our ears. But not too worry, everyones still gona party hard in me gaff. Its probably better for your own safety that ya dont know who lala is...

mc moley said:
the last thing we listened to in 2003 was ac dc and then the first thing in 2004 was the beastie boys. fucking classic!
rathfarnham rang in the new year with spanish flea and cock cats, unbeatable.

No.2 said:
yep, as usual, on the crazy roller coaster that is rock 'n' roll, there has been a sudden twist in events, and there will be no sounds of kid blunt, langdon beck n foot in mouth to grace our ears. But not too worry, everyones still gona party hard in me gaff. Its probably better for your own safety that ya dont know who lala is...

that party made no sense.

the last thing we listened to was probably hey ya...... and most likely it was also the first thing......
J.T. was in there somewhere as well.

ian bastardcore said:
here oly is that wolfbrigade picture disc any good ?
Do you mean the one on Havoc? It's pretty good but not as good as Allday Hell.

And that Brainoil LP destroys. It's a fuckin crusty Black Sabbath!

New Years is, was, and always will be depressing and shit. I went to Galway and got fucked the night before, then we drank a load of cans and went to Sally Longs and had pints, pissed off & depressed by hordes of moronic proper-people. So me & Conor went back to his gaff at about a quarter to twelve, watched Doctor Strangelove & Taxi Driver on his new DVD player, smoked a load of spliffs and drank a load of vodka. Better than any poxy party. Yes, even a cockcats party.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back