PARANOID VISIONS / LOADED 44 / WHO SHOT WHO (2 Viewers)

paranoid visions
loaded 44
(featuring Beki from the steve ignorant band and steve / nelly from the lurkers)
who shot who
(goldblade offshoot band)

gypsy rose
29th January
8pm til late
adm €8
pints €4 all night

Best gig I've been at in ages.
the 3 bands were excellent, Who shot who were old style Punk and Loaded 44 have that incredible frontwoman Beki who performed with Steve Ignorant recently.
PV doing Forever Winter was just mindblowing.

Loaded 44

1st I heard....there were a few shifty looking people but they appeared to be too drunk to lift a guitar let alone steal one...

we know the culprit.....scumbag

even worse in that he has been around since 1980 and was one of our mates back then. The lowest form of scuminess is to steal from your own.

no names being announced yet, but a few people already know about it......

i dont do violence!

however, i would gladly allow my les paul to get rammed up his hole and never use it again as a result

FUCK THAT, NAME AND SHAME THE FUCKWIT, JUST LIKE MOST SCUM, THIS IS WOT THEY FEAR MOST, HAS HE MADE ANY EFFORT TO GIVE THEM BACK??? IF NOT, THEN NAME THE CUNT ...

I'm with Tommy here..I don't condone violence but a fair few jabs to the mush is in order if he dosent get lively with returning the guitars

Bad buzz - hope ye get them back soon!

yes

alls well thats ends well courtesy of what I suspect was a multiple pronged series of "thats cunt is going to end up in hospital" comments from all sorts of people....fuckin with another mans guitar is against the rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyway, the culprit was tracked down and through a selection of third parties I was offered them back with a non disclosure agreement!!!!

On another note I would like the opportunity to state how unbelieveable helpful the police were (I had to report it so I could claim on insurance), "ahhh...wouldnt hold out to many hopes sir, but obviously I'll file a report anyway so you can claim on insurance"

and how equally unpleasant the insurance loss adjusters were....I've being paying a lump of money on an all risks policy for years and the fuckers make you feel like you are committing fraud when the item gets swiped.....BASTARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so...
step 1: tell pigboys that I have used a network of punk rockers to do their job and that I got a resolution myself, thansk but no thanks
step 2: tell insurance its been located and that they are ignorant fucks and that I will be complaining about their attitude to me!
step 3: buy drinks for the final link in the chain who got them back for me
step 4: cancel the order on Thomann for the replacement white les paul.....thats the worst bit

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back