Pandemic 2 (web game) (1 Viewer)

Recent listening:

Dregin, this is truly amazing. Art.

fa_cup_original.jpg

I deleted CS:S about six months ago cos it was killing the thesis. Went cold turkey for a week. Went to reinstall it and I'm after losin the Half-Life 2 CD...think it's round Fullams somewhere...best off if I never find it again...specially since I'm after gettin an Xbox 360...

Stress headaches? Yeah right! Late night screen-starin' sessions headaches more like!

Get up, do a bit in the mornin, go for a cycle or a run when you're feeling stale and frustrated, then do bit more. If you don't need the computer for study turn it off, if you do, then reward yourself with a half hour online for every hour of study. You'll get through a good bit like that. It's a fuckin slog and all but it's the only way, head down.

Pandemic 1.5 Escape to Madagascar

Keith new the virus was insded him but he did not tell madagscar because it would cause GLOBAL CHAOS

"i will you secret" said keith to virus inside him and he went to madagscar dock. keiths girlfied kelly live in madagascar and he had not seen her for in years. but now today he was being reunited with his true love...BUT THEN...

suddenly virus got angry and made kieht coug this got the attention of the boat pliot (i forgot what they are really called srry).

"did you jsut cough!!!" yell pilot from cockpit of boat

"no that was the wind" sa keith but he did not fool pilot he was trained in AMDAGASCAR

"this is madagascar boat #5576 we have a INFE-" suddenly keith punch pilot in face and accidentally breath on him and now PILOT WAS IFNECTED

"dear gosh i am IFNECTED me with virus! i msut save amdagscar!" yell pilot and he jump off boat and killed himself. but it was too late as sudden;ly the rest of people on baot were ifnected by virus which caused coughing and sneezing and sweating.

MEANWHILE IN MADAGSCAR

"sir there is a report of a infected boat in coming towards the port" said adviser to president madagascar

GAP! yll president. "then there is only one logicer option to do..."

"SHUT

DOWN

EVERYTHING" he said in dark scary voice. and the order went out and the port was shut down

"NOOOOOOO!" yelled keith as he saw the port get shut down because of the virus inside him. "DAMN YOU VIRUSSSSSSSSSSS"

and then keith and infection boat wander seas forever as new pandemic arose....

TO BE CONTINUED​

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back