Our landline (which we never use) has rang the number 01 2000025 six times (1 Viewer)

Cornu Ammonis

Supporter
Contributor
Solutions
Website
brainwashed.com
Looking at phone bill and it says that out landline (which we never use) has rang the number 01 2000025 six times (9-25 second calls) in November. All calls are at 00:33 at night. I rang it up there and it rang for a few rings before picking up and it was just a series of strange beeps.

Anyone come across this? It hasn't cost us any money but it's very strange. Google has been no help.

Solution
Looking at phone bill and it says that out landline (which we never use) has rang the number 01 2000025 six times (9-25 second calls) in November. All calls are at 00:33 at night. I rang it up there and it rang for a few rings before picking up and it was just a series of strange beeps.

Anyone come across this? It hasn't cost us any money but it's very strange. Google has been no help.
House alarm? Sky box? Something that uses your phone line to check in.

House alarm? Sky box? Something that uses your phone line to check in.

Solution
et_phone_home_by_brandtk-d65asj0.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back