Orange mould? (1 Viewer)

Wilbert

Website
www.gettaroom.com
Riddle me this thumpedsters,
I fancied a slice of toast a minute ago and went to get the loaf of Brennans Batch bread I bought the other day. It hadn't been opened as I only got it like 2-3 days ago.
I opened the bread bin to see the bread there but leaking out of every crease and gap was big lumps of bright orange mould! The same colour as orange sherbert! It was in big huge clumps that turned to dust at the slightest touch.
I've seen green mould and blue mould but this new orange stuff was a new one on me.
I didn't even know bread could do that.
Anyone ever seen anything like this or do you think I could name it after myself?

in reference to another thread mmmmmmmmmm?

did you have orange serbet anywhere near it ...maybe when it was in your shopping bag and then when you put the bread away the serbet got damp and formed clusters of this mysterious mould???

Wilbert said:
Riddle me this thumpedsters,
I fancied a slice of toast a minute ago and went to get the loaf of Brennans Batch bread I bought the other day. It hadn't been opened as I only got it like 2-3 days ago.
I opened the bread bin to see the bread there but leaking out of every crease and gap was big lumps of bright orange mould! The same colour as orange sherbert! It was in big huge clumps that turned to dust at the slightest touch.
I've seen green mould and blue mould but this new orange stuff was a new one on me.
I didn't even know bread could do that.
Anyone ever seen anything like this or do you think I could name it after myself?

Yeah - see it sometimes on one particular type of brown bread we buy.

Did it look like this... the delightfully named 'orange slime mould'

image3UT.JPG
crossed with a little ...

There might be some crazy spores living in your breadbin. Dettol its ass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back