OPTIMO, JUAN MCCLEAN, ARVEENE + MORE THIS SATURDAY (1 Viewer)

arveene

CLAMP DOWN V MASH UP @ THE BUDRISING FESTIVAL

OPTIMO / ARVEENE / DEAF STEREO / FILITY DUKES / ALEKO / CHEWY / TUKI / COOL C / FONETIK / JUAN MCCLEAN / SHIT ROBOT / TIM SWEENEY/ MATAGOURI

This Saturday April 15th at The Temple Bar Music Centre some of he Coolest dj's and live acts around today take to the 3 rooms of the music centre for a one off party. There will be 3 rooms of music from Irish DMC Champion Dj Tuki to New York Hipsters Juan McClean, Tim Sweeney and Shit Robot, there are to live acts playing also, Deaf Stereo and Dublin outfit Aleko.Doors are from 9pm - 3am and tickets are priced at 20euro. There will be(lucky number) 13 acts spread over the 3 rooms have a look below for set times so you don't miss out on what you want to see

for more info please email me at [email protected]

COMPTITION

********I'M ALSO GIVING AWAY 3 DOUBLE PASSES TO THIS EVENT IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO WIN A SET PLEASE EMAIL ME THE NAME OF THE RECORD LABEL THAT SHIT ROBOT AND JUAN MCCLEAN ARE SIGNED TO. SEND YOUR ANSWER AND FULL NAME TO [email protected] THE FIRST 3 NAMES TO COME TRU WILL WIN A SET OF DOUBLE PASSES EACH*********

peace

Arveene

SET TIMES

(01.30-03.00) Optimo DJs
(00.45-01.30) Arveene
(00.00-00.45) Deaf Stereo (Live)
(22.30-00.00) The Filthy Dukes
(22.00-22.30) Aleko (Live)
(21.00-22.00) Chewy

Hip hop room

(01.00-03.00) Tu Ki
(23.00-01.00) Cool C
(21.00-23.00) Fonetik

Bar (DFA room)

(01.30-03.00) Juan McClean (DJ Set)
(00.00-01.30) Shit Robot
(22.30-00.00) Tim Sweeney
(21.00-22.30) Matagouri

Thanks to all those who entered the winners for the 3 double passes are

NICHOLAS REID
RICHARD SEABROOK
NEIL WILLIAMS

Thanks to all who entered sorry if you missed out this time will be giving away tickets over the next 6 weeks so keep your eyes peeled

Vitalic + Arveene + Jon Averil + Philth @ the TBMC April 29th &

Who Made Who Live + Digitalism Live + Arveene + Johnny Moy + more TBC @ TBMC May 12th

cheers

Arveene

It's going to be good in the Bar we have a good sound system and a proper set up not th usual....i think's going to be great any w... there's such a big line up and the DFA wanted to host their own room too, if you have ever been to Dancehall Styles on a Sunday at TBMC you will see that it's a good buzz there if you set up the sound and dj's properly

a

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back