Operations Continue at ROCK & ROLL RESCUE SQUAD (1 Viewer)

rescuesquad

Website
www.therecuesquad.com
SNOW PATROL, THE WALLS AND GAV FOX (IDLEWILDE / TURN) KICK OFF THE ROCK N ROLL RESCUE SQUAD. THE THINGS GUEST THIS THURSDAY DEC 2ND

The Rock and Roll Rescue Squad kicked off last week [Thursday Nov 25th] in Dublin's Music Centre with some very special guests. Legging it over from their second sell out Olympia show, Nathan from Snow Patrol promptly took to the decks with Gav from Idlewild and lashed thru' a series of rock classics such as Sweet Child of Mine and Back in Black. Meanwhile Neil Hannon and Mark JJ72 were happily Air Guitaring along.

The Walls took to the stage for a set of new material including a debut of their new single Passing Thru along with the current hit Drowning Pool, Bright and Shining Sun, Bone Deep and beautifully nasty cover of The Clash's "Clamp Down" were thrown in for good measure.

The Heavy Metal Karaoke Room was a massive hit with the punters, although there were some very strange and at time disturbing noises emanating from it as the night wore on.

A great start night for what we feel is gonna be a great club an finally a proper Rock n Roll night out.

4 ROOMS FOR ADVENTURE

1. STADUIM ROCK ROOM: In our main room DJ’s SINISTER PETE from Phantom Radio and RORY MONTANE that will keep the kids moshing and pogoing. His room will also host our live acts. It’s a stadium rock experience…

2. HEAVY METAL KARAOKE ROOM: Our second area where you are the rock gods and goddesses, belting out the hard rocking tunes on our pop free Karaoke machine. “Can y’ see me standing there I got my back against the record machine…” Air-Guitarists welcome.

3. IN THE DIVE BAR: DJ DANDELION will be pumping out garage rock, punk and sleazy rock n roll for sinking beers and shooting shots.

4. IT’S A DRAG: Fab Fag Roof terrace for rock and roll suicide.

And not forgetting....THE GLAMORAMA BALCONY… Our Members and VIP area for looking down yer nose at the kids. Seating for the more lazily inclined, with full table service and easy access to the Terrace.

Operations continue Next Thursday with rising stars, THE THINGS.

Please Think Irresponsibly: Every Thursday 11.30PM – 3AM

ROCK N ROLL RESCUE SQUAD
THE MUSIC CENTRE, CURVED STREET, DUBLIN 2
SHOCK AND AWE OPERATIONS COMMENCE NOVEMBER 25TH
Doors 11.30 – Admission €7 Euro [€6 with 3rd Level ID/Members]

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back