ONOFF Halloween Mini-Tour (1 Viewer)

veryslowey

Website
www.lunaeterna.net
Hey

ONOFF will be doing the following dates as part of their Breakfast Roll Tour:

* Monday 25th Oct : MacDonalds, Grafton St. (outdoor gig): Doors @ 7pm : 7euro
* Tuesday 26th Oct : BT2, Grafton St. (outdoor gig): Doors @ 7pm : 8euro
* Wednesday 27th Oct : Captain Americas, Grafton St. (outdoor gig) : Doors @ 8pm : adm TBC
* Thursday 28th Oct : FIrst Active, Grafton St. (outdoor gig): Doors @ 1.30pm : 7euro
* Thursday 28th Oct : Bewleys, Grafton St. (outdoor gig): Doors @ 8pm : 8euro
* Friday 29th Oct : O2 Experience, Grafton St. (outdoor gig): Doors @ 6pm : 8euro
* Sunday 31st Oct : The Alley, Grafton St. (outdoor gig): Doors @ 2pm : 8euro
Check www.chrisburkerulesourworld.com for more information

Thanks for your support

John

Sprinkles said:
outdoor gig? on grafton street? you mean busking, right?
thats what i thaught. 7euro's thou' is a lot to ask for. do any other buskers ask for that much???:p

veryslowey said:
MacDonalds, GraftSt.
BT2, Grafton St.
Captain Americas, Grafton St.
FIrst Active, Grafton St.
Bewleys, Grafton St.
O2 Experience, Grafton St.
The Alley, Grafton St.
Wow, if someone asked me to list the businesses in Dublin with the punkest ethics and outlook, it would definitely look exactly like this. They sell Motorhead girl t-shirts in BT2 buh'.

Corm said:
Wow, if someone asked me to list the businesses in Dublin with the punkest ethics and outlook, it would definitely look exactly like this. They sell Motorhead girl t-shirts in BT2 buh'.

well you know - it's just very clever marketing strategy on On/Off's behalf i reckon. these guys are going places for sure and what a betterer place to start then the throbbing heart of wealthy dublin city - the capital of ireland and europe. don't be soprised if you see them on successful celebrity telly shows such as MTV news, big brother and emmerdale farm. just remember - you heard it here FIRST!

veryslowey said:
well you know - it's just very clever marketing strategy on On/Off's behalf i reckon. these guys are going places for sure and what a betterer place to start then the throbbing heart of wealthy dublin city - the capital of ireland and europe. don't be soprised if you see them on successful celebrity telly shows such as MTV news, big brother and emmerdale farm. just remember - you heard it here FIRST!

Leatherface have done the dingle's already.

laura*
Posted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 7:12 pm

The Clash are amazing. I love that song should i stay or should i go. its a classic

Equality's the word but life just isn't fair
Because of ignorance nobody fucking cares!

Deadly!!!!!!!!!!
well at least they like punk music not like all ye freaks here with yer "severd head of state" and yer "screamo" and yer "post math core" if its not on nevermind the bollocks its not punk

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back