Only Fumes And Corpses & El Bastardo Cork Gig - 14th Sept (1 Viewer)

Alan Remorse

hey

ONLY FUMES AND CORPSES (Galway)
EL BASTARDO (Cork)

Cyprus Avenue
Thurs 14th Sept
9pm
ADMISSION: FREE

should be a good laugh anyway

ah, the old "half assed flier i did on my break in work"...

1135923087_l.jpg

Its FREEEE in!! You don't need money tonight!
I'll be leaving my wallet at home for this!!

Any wants records/cds give me a shout - no change given though.

thanks to everyone who came

shame that the atmosphere took such a nosedive later on in the night, i reckon things just ran too late for most people... but between traffic jams and broken drums there wasn't much we could do...

still a good laugh though.. and nothing will ever come close to seeing el bastardo leaping around onstage to "once in a lifetime"

Had a great time Alan, food was lovely and the gig was fun. Staying in cork till 3, getting back to Galway at 6:30 and getting up at 7:40 for work was not fun.....!zed

When wandering around Cork looking for chips myself and Conor saw a guy fall out of his wheelchair in Abrakebabra. His burger and chips went all over him. The whole place went quiet for a moment and then everyone burst out laughing.....

Really enjoyed watching El Bastardo playing drunk on the big screen!
Got a break from the distro and saw the last half of Only Fumes and Corpses set which i loved - looking forward to seeing ye down again lads!

Cheers to Alan for sorting out a great night and letting me bring the distro along -as well as the guys who dug in and bought stuff - bout time it came out of the house.

haha, that el bastardo set was one of the funniest things i've ever seen... i was trying to find more eighties classics for them to dance to but the mp3 player in the venue was seriously lacking the good shit...

looking at the photos my boss took of the gig in work now, some pretty funny ones... lots of people looking very awkward

glad ye had a good time dan, like i said give me a shout if ye need anything else in future

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back