One Last Thing (1 Viewer)

needtokill

Website
www.thumped.com
before i get myself away from this computer for once and for all today..thought I'd leave you with some good news for once
In case anyone's not heard:

TRAGEDY(usa) and the almighty SELFISH (Fin) will be doing a bunch of Irish gigs in April or May of next year.Together.Don't have specific details yet, but all will be revealed soon.

damien said:
no internet shit talkers allowed.
emm..and there's more, on an unconnected but equally (to some people here I'm sure) momentous note:
there are 3 copies of the JOBBYKRUST/WISIGOTH split LP in the shop.
Yes, really.
No, they're not bootlegs.
Be quick if you want one.
No, I can't hold you one,sorry.

I was in school. I think. I only first heard tragedy about a month ago anyway - some sort of record for "latest on the bandwagon"??

i dont really like tragedy - i will trade my 12" for something equally crap.

Tragedy should launch a hair care range. It'd be great. Their advertising tag-line could be "Conditioned, inside and out".

sorry now

Also Shelter should start a taxi company called Mantra. Their slogan? "Mantra, take me home I trust you".

Hands... Too much time on....

i fuckin missed it ....

Tragedy,The Dagda,The Steam Pig,Sexy Results i think it was ? I couldnt go cos of school on the monday and i lived in waterford.talk about punk.

the strange guy said:
I think it was 2 years ago. On a sunday I believe. Punk it up on thursday to saturday and back home to mammy for tea and biscuits on Sunday.
I'd punk it up on a Thursday night, back to college for my sociology tutorial on a Friday and then more punk action on Saturday and Sunday. No more Friday classes means that I can now punk it up all the way from Thursday to Sunday.
Scientific Bong also played - as a threepiece. Their first ever gig. Second gig was with From Ashes Rise.

Cormcolash said:
Jesus that was bad!
which? the shelter thing or the tragedy thing? or both? i thought they were quite good actually, but then my lack of a sense of humour is well documented.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back