Omar S this Saturday - The Twisted Pepper (2 Viewers)

POGO presents Omar S & Tayor in the Basement + Barry Redsetta 4 hour set in the Stage room

advance tickets e10 on tickets.ie/bodytonic , e15 on the night

more info here : www.bodytonicmusic.com/events

forthcoming @ POGO : Martin Buttrich, Ellen Alien, Theophilus London, Ben Watt, Hudson MoHawke, Mike Slott, I-F, Optimo DJs, Radioslave and more

Got guest list for later..now I just need to convince non-techno
enjoying mates to head along to it.

ended up at dubstep night on in thinkthank instead of omar
unfortunately. think i'll be regretting that one for a while.

indeed!
went to go deep last night in an effort to make up for missing omar s. boring house music was just what the doctor ordered.
whats the verdict on omar then??
Absolutely fucking brilliant. Maybe the fact that it's been so long since I've been out, influences this opinion, but I can't think of a dj set I preferred, best in years anyway.

Much heavier than I expected, started off with loads of acid house, some deep house. About midway through, we got his own Psychotic Photosynthesis followed by French Kiss. From then on, we were treated to loads of classics, Model 500 (No UFOs and Night Drive), Video Clash by Lil Louis, No Way Back by Adonis, Day by himself, Give be the Night by George Benson (I had to check that up), A Basic Channel tune (not sure which). Loads of tunes I didn't recognise, vocal house, heavy techno, deep house, acid. The whole thing just made sense.

Absolutely fucking brilliant. Maybe the fact that it's been so long since I've been out, influences this opinion, but I can't think of a dj set I preferred, best in years anyway.

Much heavier than I expected, started off with loads of acid house, some deep house. About midway through, we got his own Psychotic Photosynthesis followed by French Kiss. From then on, we were treated to loads of classics, Model 500 (No UFOs and Night Drive), Video Clash by Lil Louis, No Way Back by Adonis, Day by himself, Give be the Night by George Benson (I had to check that up), A Basic Channel tune (not sure which). Loads of tunes I didn't recognise, vocal house, heavy techno, deep house, acid. The whole thing just made sense.

aw man...sounds mad. well odd! but surely he'll be back, maybe for that 12 thing wasnt someone saying?

fuuuuck! that sounds unreal. wonder if bodytonic record any sets, would
love to hear that.

was hoping to record it , but he wasnt into it. upstairs with barry was though

Air France lost 50% of his records too on route to dublin , so he was playing with limited records

was hoping to record it , but he wasnt into it. upstairs with barry was though

Air France lost 50 of his records too on route to dublin , so he was playing with limited records

jesus christ. of all the people you could lose records belonging to...

omar%2Bs.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back