Offer to Red Mickeys. (1 Viewer)

It Will Never Last

I do not believe Rafa will ever win a PL title at Liverpool.

To that end I would like to offer to offer the following:

I bet €150 that the Pool wil never win a PL title with Rafa at the helm. That €150 is made up of €100 to be donated to a charity of your choice, and €50 to you.

In exchange, I'll take €100 to be donated to Aware.

Who's got the bollox?

I don't think they're good odds at all actually, basically you're saying that Liverpool have to finish above all the other 3 in 1 season. :p :D

Maybe the question/bet would be better if it was can Spurs finish above Liverpool while Rafa is there?
Sounds far more of a better bet.
Put your money were your team is etc?
Your very ratty at this time of year normally?

But it's also unlikely on Liverpool winning the Prem anytime soon.
And you really think Spurs are that far behind Liverpool?
And go fuck yourself with your abuse, cranky fuck.

But it's also unlikely on Liverpool winning the Prem anytime soon.

Considering the near hysterical expressions of support for Rafa from the scallies of late (marching like an Ayatollah had just died) I believe a great many of the loveable rouges think it only a matter of time before they do win the league.

When they don't, it will be because Rafa didn't get enough money to spend (instead of his insistence on rotating his squad and playing boring football)

I've been slagged off by one or two for Spurs living in the past...the "we won it five times brigade" have a chance to show a bit of bottle...

And you really think Spurs are that far behind Liverpool?

Right now? Hell yes.

I'll wait to see if the current improvement under Ramos continues into the new year, and also if he gets to shape the team with players he wants, not players Levy thinks we can sell on.

And go fuck yourself with your abuse, cranky fuck.

High praise indeed.

Sappy Winterval JANER.

aahh was just cranky meself, boring morn here, can't drink as gotta drive around 5, I will call you sexy later after I get me hands on me cans stash.
:heart:

No bottle.
i've been pretty vocal about our chances of winning the prem under benny, you can do a search if you want, but that's not to say i don't want us to succeed, of course i do. thing is tho, if and when we win the premier league i won't really be thinking of you. or spurs. or any other cunts.

what odds would you offer on liverpool winning another champions league under rafa, just out of curiosity.

what odds would you offer on liverpool winning another champions league under rafa, just out of curiosity.

I'd offer even money.

I reckon an English side will win this year's CL, there are very few outstanding continental sides to challenge. Ironically, your lot will face probably the only other side with a good shout in Inter.

I'd rank you a distant third to the only English sides worth watching at the moment, ManYoo and Dial Square.

I also reckon the two leg knock out affairs suit your approach to the game much more than a league setting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back