nooly the skin back in action (2 Viewers)

nooleen

bad ape
Solutions
for anyone who missed the chance to marvel at my baldy bonce a couple of years ago you're in luck, it's back with a vengeance.

...weather? freezing? catch your death?
I probably sound like your ma but I remember one of the worst things about having next to no hair was the winter. I hope you have a big hat.

ah now

there's nothing like the whistling of the north wind through the stubble on yer bap.. exhilarating. reminds me of surfing in january on the north coast, and the excruciating experience known as 'brain-freeze'.

Re: ah now

B for the Spree said:
there's nothing like the whistling of the north wind through the stubble on yer bap..
She shaved her head.. not her gash.

the strange guy said:
Unless, of course, you mean you got your head shaved as opposed to something growing out of your neck. Doh.
B for the Spree said:
there's nothing like the whistling of the north wind through the stubble on yer bap..
GOT my head shaved? it was a bic and soap over the bathroom sink job. the north wind is just what my scraped-to-shit inflamed scalp needs, it's a blessed relief.

DeAd_KeV said:
i hope theres dreads at the back.otherwise your just not cool
no dreads, a thin plait at the base of my skull tibetan monk-style. i started off trying to make it look like an aiel maidens of the spear haircut from the Wheel of Time but i just ended up looking like james cody so i got the razor out.

man why are you people still not realising that long hair is the best lifestyle choice you can make for your hair, bleedin what use ya gonna be at nile now nooly, headbanging just loks shit without long hair FACT

headbanging just loks shit without long hair FACT

Long hair is practical for it too. Ever headbanged for 3 hours straight with short hair? Fuuuuuuuuuuck!!! Sore neck!!!

The hair absorbs the shock of it, y'see.

I agree headbanging with short hair does suck!! but personally I don't have the will power too rekindle my lost youth curly locks.. Well that and it looks like dave lee travis/david hasselhoff when it grows.. but don't abandon all hope yet!! the short hair rock movements can be facilitated by the simple addition of a baseball cap too ones head... hey presto ROCKIN!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back