NOFX tickets (3 Viewers)

what the fuck is goin on is this gig happenin or not?i aint a skater kid but i only have known them since 98 because thats when i started first year and was introduced to new types of music as before hand my brother was not into punk, just grungy stuff. since then punk as fuck, and fuckin nothin else. i aint the skater type. i'd be more oi polloi and tension. and i made the dogshit sandwich website.

the strange guy said:
I was just talking to the Kilcoole lads there on the phone. Bad news I'm afraid. So many people have been asking for tickets that there's a strict policy of only allowing people in who've been fans of NOFX since 96. Now I'm not saying you (Sean VD) have been telling loads of people about this gig, but a lot of people are saying just that.
Harsh I know, but this is the only way of making sure only REAL pop-punkers go to the gig. Sorry man.

I'm fairly sure that you're lying because the only person I told about this is my girlfriend and this is for 2 reasons.

1.) She's liked NOFX since she was a kid.
and
2.) I purposely didn't wanna tell my friends to avoid this sort of "Who the fuck told everyone?" stuff.

And so I ask, are you lying?

seriously like, what the fuck is going on? i dont even want to go to this gig and its pissing me off how confusing this is. enough with the ambiguity! bastards.

He's no Rowdy Roddy Piper
piper_art.jpg

although he is at least equal with Miguel Ferrer I suppose.

pah, Bruce campbell is the king of B Movie land. truly man has never seen anyone appear in so many cameos either.

he's like that crazy japanese guy with the long hair that hollywood movies always get in to play the "mad bastard martial arts type guy"... yknow, the one whos torturing Mel Gibson in Lethal Weapon 2 (or possibly 1)

Alan Remorse said:
pah, Bruce campbell is the king of B Movie land. truly man has never seen anyone appear in so many cameos either.

he's like that crazy japanese guy with the long hair that hollywood movies always get in to play the "mad bastard martial arts type guy"... yknow, the one whos torturing Mel Gibson in Lethal Weapon 2 (or possibly 1)

Al Leong? I thought he was more amazing in Die Hard. (And it was Lethal Weapon 1)

alleong.jpg

If Chins Could Kill: Confessions Of A B-Movie Actor is the greatest book ever. its fuckin hilarious.

and yes, corm, thats the guy. Fuckin mad!

noel said:
and i made the dogshit sandwich website.

ah i see, its a competition to see who's done the most for punk.

well, in that case, here goes...

you see, it was because of me that Ian Mackaye was straightedge. One night we both got really drunk and tugged eachother off in the jacks in McDonalds. I'm not gay or anything, just curious (strange guy knows what i mean). I dunno, it may have been the mood of music, the lighting in the jacks, but it just happened. anyways, the next morning it was horribly awkward and we both vowed never to drink again. he moved to america, and my heart broke.

In fact, "look back and laugh" was actually written about me:

"...its about some friends growing up (me and Ian)
And all the things they tried (handjobs)
Well one day, somethin finally happened (handjobs)
But it scared the shit out of me (ian got freaked out)
Our heads went different directions (i assume this is a reference to jizzing)
and the friendship ceased to be"

so there you have it. i gave the world one of the greatest punk anthems of all time. can i go to NOFX now?

Hope everybody got their invite's and if you didn't get it by now your NOT getting one. Simple as that!. So don't turn up expecting to get in and no hanging around the stage door looking for autographs or getting your skateboard signed so all you skater kiddie's pleading at the door and trying to bribe us with promise's of sex and drugs and cash, no chance. It won't work so don't even bother. Anyway we hope to have a video of the gig available within a few days available from all your favorite record store'sand it will be resonably priced ( nofx to confirm ) and the first 50 copys will be signed by Fat Mike.

Rawk On Maggots :eek:

i dont know what im gonna do....i fucking hate nofx yet i have one of these 'golden tickets' (seeing how im putting on the gig) and i gotta put up with these morons for a whole night(they'rte staying in my house.)
i might put them up in a b&b down the road from me as i really have a strong dislike for the band......hell i might even sell my invite...who wants it?
let the bidding begin.
actually how do you put stuff up on ebay i might get more for it there!!!!

and reports are confirmed....they're playing the decline, plus 8 other songs (2 off new albulm)
they're askin for a grand though so they can fuck themselves. when i get home ill get the demands they asked for...its insane.....30 cartons of yogurt, a case of coke(?) and more...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back