"No exactly rocket science, is it now": My MA Thesis, or, How You Can Help! (1 Viewer)

henryxcrudos

Website
www.family-man.org
Hey folks,

I'm currently writing my M.A. Thesis in English linguistics. It's about everyday grammar use in English, and I've set up an online questionnaire, which I need a lot of people to complete.

It's not very long, and I reckon it might take 30 mins. to complete (please post replies here if I'm completely wrong), but you would help me a lot (a LOT) if you took the time and filled it out.

It's found here:
http://sbothe.userpage.fu-berlin.de/englishgrammar/

PLEASE HELP ME BY COMPLETING THIS QUESTIONNAIRE!
And send the link to anyone you can think of...

Thanks a lot in advance!
Cheers,
H/C

Well, "Ireland" is third from top, and I said you *could* give me your email, if you wanted to help by filling out yet another (i.e., the follow-up) questionnaire...

I suppose I'm guilted into doing his blessed survey now!

Haha, yessir ;-).

Well, the thing is the list isn't sorted alphabetically, or at least not primarily alphabetically. It lists the countries where English is first language first (listed in order of no. of speakers), then countries where English is official language (listed alphabetically), then countries where English is spoken amongst other languages (alphabetically), then all other countries.

Yours grammarian,
H/C :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back