No Comment (1 Viewer)

Ex-User (250)

Since 2000
this ass belongs to someone who posts here.

ass3_t.jpg

ass5_t.jpg

i think this is the right ass... i'm not sure though.
THRILLHO, you are a big scaredy chicken for not posting your own ass.

hag said:
ass5_t.jpg

i think this is the right ass... i'm not sure though.
THRILLHO, you are a big scaredy chicken for not posting your own ass.
Mine is the only ass that isn't at least semi-anonymous. And I've no intention of becoming the next Star Wars Kid, or this kid.

ok, so you don't post your ass yet you're happy enough to post other people's asses. and gerogie bought a VG t-shirt. hmmmm... seems like there might be a common trait to andy's desciples... that being 'lamer to the max' ;)

hag said:
ok, so you don't post your ass yet you're happy enough to post other people's asses. and gerogie bought a VG t-shirt. hmmmm... seems like there might be a common trait to andy's desciples... that being 'lamer to the max' ;)
It's just common sense bro: when you've got a pale, furry hobbit-ass, you don't post pictures of it on the internet.

THRILLHO said:
It's just common sense bro: when you've got a pale, furry hobbit-ass, you don't post pictures of it on the internet.
i gues... it was nice of you to post everyone else's ass though...

... posted them where noone from thumped ever goes (well.. almost noone), and noone could ever guess who was who. You brought this on here.

Anyway, they're all gone now. Fun's over.

THRILLHO said:
... posted them where noone from thumped ever goes (well.. almost noone), and noone could ever guess who was who. You brought this on here.

Anyway, they're all gone now. Fun's over.
huh??? i was mailed by 3 different people telling me my ass was on the internet before i knew anything about it. i don't really have a problem with it to be honest, but you could have posted your own... :)

all gone except that one up there... pity wheels doesn't know how to use the internet properly.

snakybus said:
truly you are the ass master, hag. Lord of the rings, even.

pert!
it was a funny game at a party on saturday. THRILLHO was going around taking polaroids of people's butts. the shots were passed around the party (it was funny, you'd be talking to someone, a shit (*genuine typo* i meant 'shot') of your ass would be passed into their hand, they'd look at it and then look at you in a totally different way...) and everyone voted on a winner. suspiciously, THRILLHO's friend won but he graciously shared the spoils which was a tray of beer. the girls were so lame though, they just kind of bent over with all clothing on screaming "oh my god, he's taking a photo of my ass.... i feel so naughty" but they were just slightly bending over... like, they may as well just have been picking up some money on the street or something. so lame.

yeah, girls, what?

going around, not showing us their butts

did you say, Eccelente! Sank you, ambassador Srrrillho, wis zese pictures of our asses you are really zpoiling uz!

It was agreed that Hag and Wheels' asses were technically better, but my friend won out because he had "LOVE HURTS" written across his ass.
And noone left empty handed.
Except Wheels, who left his bag of 100 marbles (with 2 gulliers) in our fireplace.

snakybus said:
yeah, girls, what?

going around, not showing us their butts

did you say, Eccelente! Sank you, ambassador Srrrillho, wis zese pictures of our asses you are really zpoiling uz!
oh, the night in shining armour drill again... zzzzzzzzzzzz... it was a game. like, it's not as if anyone at the party had never seen a girl's butt before. maybe.

THRILLHO said:
It was agreed that Hag and Wheels' asses were technically better, but my friend won out because he had "LOVE HURTS" written across his ass.
And noone left empty handed.
Except Wheels, who left his bag of 100 marbles (with 2 gulliers) in our fireplace.
yes, i got presents but i think someone assembled mine and threw it out the window. he did it in a funny way though which was cool.

hag said:
oh, the night in shining armour drill again... zzzzzzzzzzzz... it was a game. like, it's not as if anyone at the party had never seen a girl's butt before. maybe.
shining knight? whining shite

I meant it, I wasn't being funny

I don't do funny these days

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back