NME's looking for a photographer in ireland (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter RSJ
  • Start date
  • Replies 7
  • Views 2K
  • Watchers 2
She's pretty deadly alright. My favourite irish photographer would be Iona Bateman though, but she's already gainfully employed as i understand it. After that probably... Ricky Adams, though i don't think he's even taking photos anymore. Graham Smith is pretty deadly too.

What is it with the north and good photographers?

She's pretty deadly alright. My favourite irish photographer would be Iona Bateman though, but she's already gainfully employed as i understand it. After that probably... Ricky Adams, though i don't think he's even taking photos anymore. Graham Smith is pretty deadly too.

Ricky still takes pics. He lives in Leeds now and works for Dig bmx mag. There used to be a few other peope used to take amazing photos of gigs in belfast. I think they've long since moved on to something else now though.
The editor of Dig,who is from belfast,always wanted to compile the photos together in a book. Don't ever see it happening though.

Iona is great. I used to know her a few years ago. Never seen a bad photo ever from her

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back