nialler9 Podcast (1 Viewer)

nialler9

Website
www.nialler9.com
podcastmarch1.jpg
podcastmarch1.jpg

Seeing as your all on a Podcast buzz, We've got our first one together..
Presented by Aoife Mc , The Indie Hour - DCAL 103.2fm

Podcast 01 - March 07

Jape - I was a Man
Feist - My Moon, My Man
Julian Fane - Safety Man
Nina Hynes - Flutter and Wow
Bonde do Role - Salto o Frango
Talib Kweli & Madlib - What Can I Do
Benga vs Skream! - The Judgement
Battles - Atlas
Terrordactyl- Stingray
Tommy Guerrero - Badder than Bullets
Caetano Veloso - Outro
Apolos Empire Rythm Orchestra - Cut Your Coat According To Your Size - Professional Beach Melodians - Shake It

http://nialler9.com/blog/2007/03/19/podcast-01-march-07/]

direct download: http://www.nialler9.com/blog/media/podcasts/nialler9_-_podcast_01_march07.mp3

Here, Billy... this is not Nialler as in Hummingbird Nialler is it?

ehh, just saw the whole site / blog thing, and basically the answer is no I suppose. just thought the photo looked a bit like him...

Here, Billy... this is not Nialler as in Hummingbird Nialler is it?

ehh, just saw the whole site / blog thing, and basically the answer is no I suppose. just thought the photo looked a bit like him...

You know himself and herself will be having a baby the same week myself and herself will be having one?

Have you got an American accent yet?

You know himself and herself will be having a baby the same week myself and herself will be having one?

Have you got an American accent yet?

Ah yeah, I heard that ole Nialler was having a sprog alright, with some South African girl. Hopefully she'll teach him in the way of cricket at an early age.

Anyway, you're all, like, totally gay with this whole baby thing. It's old now. Having kids is soo early 2000. Its all about living la vida loca now. Or adopting Africans.

And I like, totally dont have an Amairican accent. I just hate A-Rabs more. And foreign people.
So, this is not Nialler then? What's the story with him? Is his band together still?

Nah, the fact that you can use a computer and things sort of ruled him out. I just thought it was worth a try....
Thanks for the Choons though :heart:

Nialler9 - was that you who rang me a while back about a podcast? If so, I'm putting an album out on June 15th if you fancy doing one around then. If I have you confused with someone else, then apologies - my notes from that day are a mess (future biographers, please forgive me).

Nialler9 - was that you who rang me a while back about a podcast? If so, I'm putting an album out on June 15th if you fancy doing one around then. If I have you confused with someone else, then apologies - my notes from that day are a mess (future biographers, please forgive me).

aren't you a bit old for a biography ro? they're normally written by the age of 22 right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back