New free Herv release on The Richter Collective (1 Viewer)

herv

Since 2000
Website
www.compactrisc.net
Hi folks.

I have a new release which I suppose is a taster for my new album in Feb/March 2009 although this release has nothing to do with the new album. Hmmm.

Anyway, its called "Lithic" and you might like it.

Heres the blurb from the site:

"After almost a year's abscence, Herv returns with possibly his most dancefloor friendly release yet. A 10 minute musical adventure Lithic takes in the breaks, spinbacks and stabs of oldschool rave,thudding acid techno, growling industrial processes and piano ambience all mixed in with Herv's trademark hyper-melodic chipcore. Optimus lives!
"

And heres the link:

http://www.richtercollective.com/lithic/lithic.html

Please download and share!

Bests

Ewan Herv

When I click on the download link I just get a big long page full of nonsense. Like this:

¼)›”K~õ*šg¼bŽrcVS—ɘIÝø¬‚°ø1i¥½’8Þ¯SŽµI[ÛŸòrý4º¥¬ïIÝÙ|~wŠœX`4ž¥[ç+¨ì@]]ŸN#þ3+%]})IîˆéYú¾Å´cÜ™åèÒV‡V
{cËÿ½i§/)IWÆ¿ëÈ™ú‚¸šô[Ðfy®Ñ"Dø}2´2ïƒ+³n-ÓÁiPrPˆ¯\B³ˆù~Þ¬y`
8óp´Pá´LõT4?zN„2z:{ß4«L±&ÎDá¹”î¦Ýº{?ñ«`Ǭ’ÇÐGÓÑêƒn˜¸~š15äêÏÖ}Õ‰-˜áO=*Gv…¥à³ÔG%È|ÔPw±ØEyZŠ8’ž\)¥cs¡WËF˜}¡Ñ´7£èîÒèaõ²j °,ÉÓÙ¬¤ø«réÕO×7ªvˆõ<º>u>òdº+Š¶µvß)˜X8é[¾æ~¯¥ß ú?ØûÖÕw 0K3d¦…6ûT…åªÜÒ]Ô^¹B:EÃàíb´
ô/Ú«<ý’<ä)$ñ¡$éÌ÷¯É§ç!û·)•È†£u"ÞB£ŒÄÀx\£×¢©¹Žf»xj`t˜`³ÆÎRà€¢¢¿]3íAxÑît'XCˆyäòxÒ·6>;Ëùñë‰u¨ÃÙG¼çøÚѧx²ÃþM“Ú¦†“è·9•™*>éX‚Œb]»«ŒQµ‹\¦y
Ífin*†Ç
2gˆ_VúË×'¸—Øñ}yðé/¥×ѼesDô0WÐ?JêSîáØÓRs®½nô•ýTOÏÒ8Zã:ï®@Ú%…·ÛÏÎôÖocM,()UÙö ÝH6æ¡9ªq2`‰÷yõ
B7¡~ u·°ãäí;1Ê:l'£%óÆ¡Úëðš€*Ã5l Mï|xA¥FŒLÔ>ˆd£ß„R_´£¯P†öó8êÙçA»;7KÁ^лÛá¿m«|>3¯=R˜ E4ËeÔ0–Ãüàmn@dz¨N^š˜÷°*†÷Õ±HÊÎŽ>d´´…5€]vÄ„]Gfóò¸Ysè5‚Ò¦fÈUs š‚<E}…œ+=]ˆ@·*ÉóX°°â—ðÇÊ&Š€©jÁ x„s77 Àúmh…<JôGÖ@×êTU>íX|g4;Z;Íé³÷чÁÞKÑÁËùßâ‡Q¬9écÖÿûw‰1¾ojsß³ðýù€ÿcrÓ*ûxFÝ··lÿºø¾Û€yP$ï´?\=úäF²Á€w-NÊ¢a´yt£*˜ï*ħ0i|1g‡úU¬”—¿MX=G¬×F¸Þ¥TćyMÙ”×ãü¦3(-«¸îs‡.¤ ¬ù(ý:ãØ
í‚ ß¡IÚ†¹hQÑá²”×úp꧒ „ KÿƒNöÕK¤–HSš{pkk:Ç»sçêÌ7u’pJ‹ƒØÓûÊñŸ§ÌøŒ¼OÄ:ˆªì‡rîŸÆP®G`Ö¯T_¯*JÒvÿ„ßÏ¥,úµ—%)N=æúgn‚·ÅTÃ61Ó'áÊϯǧ«ÇŽA60·9¥C7í4.R{…ŒCöR4¾ˆŸéÿTªŸ‰’þ¦Mða;í.šOÆÍסRþ°ÊýÍ*ìLoö÷yÜ Ó,iŧhæWà¶@ÌáYݶ«˜)–—ßødr˜tBRŸµýêÖ-7œ(}9Uç¬éU\
<~†Ëi[gjœYZ#

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back