New Aldi pc's-The business. (2 Viewers)

• Thread starter GO
  • Start date
  • Replies 9
  • Views 1K
  • Watchers 0
if it's a 32bit OS then you'd only get about 3.25-3.5GB out of an installed 4GB

they're doing a decent enough monitor for €99 too. not a bad package.

blown system boards eh? not good.... in all my years of nixering i've never had to deal with dead system boards. they must be pretty shitty so.

I have three of these lidl aldi boxes that people asked me to work on and the mobo's blew in all of them...All died within 12 months...just saying like...

Which are they Targa(lidl) or Aldi(Medion)?

That surely would have been covered under the Aldi 3 year no quibble warranty, no?

I'm on an Aldi job here,been going strong without being switched off no prollys for 3 years.Its only ever switched off for a reboot when I'm installing something or killing some virii or something..

Me da got one and it broke down after a year and they sent a courier for it and had it back fixed in jig time.Heres the whole story...http://thumped.com/bbs/showthread.php?69424-My-da-s-computer-is-sick&highlight=me+da%27s+computer.Has'nt been a peep out of it since.

aldi's pc's and tech support/warranty fucking rock.

I don't know about the lidl ones though.They always seem cat tbh.

Sorry for the late reply and they are actually Tesco Ion's or whatever they are called ( I have too many boxes, must get around to dumping lots of them soon ) , When I lifted the hear sinks of the processors all had black soot on the chip which had leaked from the mobo which leads me to believe the mobo couldn't take the heat of the sinks were sh1t but the sinks seemed adequate enuff for the job in hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back