New additions to ATP weekend two (2 Viewers)

jesus, it's going to be fuckin brillent. i hope i can go. wheels, i get punny day pass, can i kip on the floor in your chalet?

p.s. i love you. x

that line-up is so amazing now, there's going to be fuck all time for swimming and screaming for no reason.

Are you going to both weekends still mr. Hag? I think the 2nd weekend is definitely looking to be the better of the two specialy if the rumours about the red hot chilli peppers heading the sunday night are true..

Very excited I am

Won't even be time for kippin' on floors I should say! Buy me some supernoodles and you can do anything you want. Except to me.

hag said:
jesus, it's going to be fuckin brillent. i hope i can go. wheels, i get punny day pass, can i kip on the floor in your chalet?

p.s. i love you. x

that line-up is so amazing now, there's going to be fuck all time for swimming and screaming for no reason.

I would very much like to go to this.

What's the story with tickets? Any spare chalet space going?

pm'd ye.

flo jo said:
Are you going to both weekends still mr. Hag? I think the 2nd weekend is definitely looking to be the better of the two specialy if the rumours about the red hot chilli peppers heading the sunday night are true..

Very excited I am

billygannon said:
I would very much like to go to this.

What's the story with tickets? Any spare chalet space going?
The thing is all sold out. I can't go anyway even if it wasn't. I want to hear no more talk of this, ok??!?!!!!

I've heard so much about Mission of Burma and yet never had the opportunity to hear them yet.

Are they due to play Ireland? I understand that it's pretty expensive to bring them over.

What album/s is/are good to start with?

FORGET is their best i thinks.
billygannon said:
I've heard so much about Mission of Burma and yet never had the opportunity to hear them yet.

Are they due to play Ireland? I understand that it's pretty expensive to bring them over.

What album/s is/are good to start with?

hag said:
FORGET is their best i thinks.
Cool... I'll check it out.

It's nice having money again. Can start buying albums again!

Right.. .I'm on a roll.

What about Black Dice? And sun ((0?

billygannon said:
What about Black Dice? And sun ((0?

what about them, poser?!
most interesting/best black dice is 'beaches and canyons'
'cold hands' is rad - the earlier stuff is harsh as fuck 'grind' and hard to pick up. they were kinda weak when i saw them though.
sunn o))) is the pure sickness - the last one 'white one' is the most accessible (ha) but pick up wahtever if you wanan hear like three notes repeated for an hour (which i often do).

andrew
ps - "sunn o)))"

M.BISON said:
what about them, poser?!
'cold hands' is rad - the earlier stuff is harsh as fuck 'grind' and hard to pick up. they were kinda weak when i saw them though.
sunn o))) is the pure sickness - the last one 'white one' is the most accessible (ha) but pick up wahtever if you wanan hear like three notes repeated for an hour (which i often do).

andrew
ps - "sunn o)))"
Thanks!

ps - Thank You!

poser!!!
M.BISON said:
what about them, poser?!

andrew
ps - "sunn o)))"

no way! fuck that shit! i've been down with the dice since the gravity shit!
man, i wish sunn o))) was playing atp - joe preston plays with them most of the time now and atilla who did vox on 'de mysteriis dom sathanas' (mayhem!) came out and sang with them last year at atp. it was meant to have been insane.

andrew

M.BISON said:
no way! fuck that shit! i've been down with the dice since the gravity shit!
man, i wish sunn o))) was playing atp - joe preston plays with them most of the time now and atilla who did vox on 'de mysteriis dom sathanas' (mayhem!) came out and sang with them last year at atp. it was meant to have been insane.

andrew

they played last year buh

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back