Need New Pope (1 Viewer)

Bill Shatner

Website
www.williamshatner.com
Pope required to lead medium-sized cult into twenty-first century, required to replace older model.
You will be virginal, male, old, male. pre-cognitive abilities a bonus, power of flight not required.

Send application to
The Roman Catholic Church,
The Vatican,
The Vatican,
V1

We are not an equal opportunities employer.

I think we have a winner:

Amazonian pre-op, 8" uncut, likes long walks on the Tiber, flowing white gowns, gilded headwear, relaxing in Castelgandalfo, Papal showgirls, taking advantage of infallibility, non-penetrative beatification. Have all the makings of Pope, just need Vatican apartments. Willing to travel. Am outside now. ALA. Send photo.

There is only one real contender for Pope if you ask me:

HP2PremiereRobbieColtrane.jpg

By the way, I hope the new pope picks a cooler name than John Paul. Not that there's anything wrong with that name (or either on their own, for that matter), but why call yourself JP, when you can be Boniface? Or Telesphorus? Or Hilarius? Or Callistus?

Personally, I think we're due for another Urban. It'd be totally street, anyway.
I was named after a Pope.

jane said:
By the way, I hope the new pope picks a cooler name than John Paul. Not that there's anything wrong with that name (or either on their own, for that matter), but why call yourself JP, when you can be Boniface? Or Telesphorus? Or Hilarius? Or Callistus?

Personally, I think we're due for another Urban. It'd be totally street, anyway.
I was named after a Pope.

you may actually know this, but john paul I was called that cos it combined the names of the two popes before him. he died after 33 days 'in office' (poison, you say?) - the next pope will therefore be named Pope John Paul John Paul, or "John Paul squared" to his mates.

Well, if he's called John or something, then I can say he's indirectly named after me. I was named after John XIII, whose encyclical JP Mark II completely ignored.

I still think it's time for another Pope Hilarius.

How come they have to take the name of their predecessor? What's the square root of the Pope?

jane said:
Well, if he's called John or something, then I can say he's indirectly named after me. I was named after John XIII, whose encyclical JP Mark II completely ignored.

I still think it's time for another Pope Hilarius.

How come they have to take the name of their predecessor? What's the square root of the Pope?

who said they had to? they just did it that time. hilarious would be great but i fear language has moved on, this is a modern church after all... pope deathstrike the first would be pretty cool... or pope dynamite.

the square root of the pope is a dance, i'll show you sometime.

There was something on TV earlier that said the Pope may have had a part in the demise on John Paul I, it didn't really elaborate though unfortunately.
Personally I think the next Pope's name should be Pope Arnold.

Cormcolash said:
There was something on TV earlier that said the Pope may have had a part in the demise on John Paul I, it didn't really elaborate though unfortunately.
Personally I think the next Pope's name should be Pope Arnold.

Yeah, that's the thing my ma was talking about. She mentioned some book or something. She said she's going to look it up and email me. Sounds like Vatican intrigue is way more interesting than going to mass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back