NAKED FEMALE BODYBUILDERS ON TG4 NOW!! (1 Viewer)

so basically.....dont turn on tg4 people.

unless you want to stab your eyes out and throw your eyeballs into a fire and fill the sockets up with vinegar.

An ex of mine wanted me to go into training (he was into bodybuilding) because I build muscle easily, it was the death of our relationship. I didn't want to look like a scary trannie.

This is his current girlfriend, I'm sure she's lovely

IMG_0923.jpg

IMG_0922.jpg

IMG_0921.jpg

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Pft. She's a rake compared to these girls. Massive they were. And they made Kathleen turner sound like Shirley Temple.

Some of the shit they do to themselves is insane. And thats before the roids.

To be fair, I believe that the girl above is what they call a 'fitness model' as opposed to proper bodybuilder.

Pft. She's a rake compared to these girls. Massive they were. And they made Kathleen turner sound like Shirley Temple.

Some of the shit they do to themselves is insane. And thats before the roids.

Yeah, it's a nasty business.

Edit: Really Moose? I think I have her email address somewhere... you'd be a definite improvement on my ex - want me to hook you guys up?

I saw a bit of this. For a minute I thought it was about transexuals

so disappointed

To be fair, I believe that the girl above is what they call a 'fitness model' as opposed to proper bodybuilder.

Yeah, it's a nasty business.

Edit: Really Moose? I think I have her email address somewhere... you'd be a definite improvement on my ex - want me to hook you guys up?

Man I was trying to get a lie in Fucking college assignment had me up half the night.

What did you want anyway?

Here we go - bloody multi quote

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back