N.D.T. demo tape in Red Ink\Murder City (1 Viewer)

Corm said:
Got a friend to bring over some copies of the Nuclear Death Terror demo, they're in Red Ink\Murder City for 3 yoyos if anyone's interested. (MP3s: "Police Funeral" , "System Control" , "Cities to Dust" )

We're doing a UK tour in October\November too, starting Saturday October 29th at a DIY punk fest in the 1 in 12 in Bradford: Plague Bearer

I bought this on Saturday. Deadly as fuck. Then I put it into another tape player and it got destroyed. Raging I was

i got one of my fancy friends with a laptop to burn the mp3 demos for me a few weeks ago. because its on cd it hasnt self destructed.....yet. its deadly music for getting up in the morning....in fact i was playing them this morning when i was brushin ma teeth.

I think I have one or two still left in the distro if anyone wants one. I took some of the ones that came over and they went pretty quickly, so I'd take a few more if you want corm?

Picked this up when I was over for Vitamin X, good stuff! Although you can tell what it's going to sound like before you even put it in the tape player. :p

Ha, fair enough Kierkegaard, we're not trying to do anything new, just to do it well...glad you liked it...Forgot to thank you for taking those in the distro Shorty, how many more would you like? Wanna see if there's anything else from the Kick 'n' Punch\Plague Bearer distro you want and it'll be better on the postage costs? The new Martyrdod LP is soon out on cassette on Plague Bearer too, if you want some of those, I reckon it'll be amazing...is it a tapes-only distro?

Yeah, it's tape only. I'm going to order some more stuff from Trujaca Fala next week but I'd be interested in some Kick 'n' Punch\Plague Bearer . I'll PM you.

Make sure you bring the distro to gigs,I'm definately up for buying tapes of bands.

There is a serious lack of distros at gigs in ireland.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back