My Firefox Has Gone All Gammy (1 Viewer)

Denny Oubidoux

Hangin round town
Supporter
Solutions
and i have to use Explorer. This is a lifestyle issue, right?

i think its to do with updating one of my extensions this evening (the web developer toolbar one) - at least its all i can think of. what do i have to do to keep all my bookmarks and passwords if i want to reinstall firefox? i never upgraded to 1.5 anyway.

thanks.

egg_ said:
Exactly the same happened to me yesterday - I suspect the new version of the web developer toolbar somehow screws up FF 1.0.7. I installed 1.5 and it's fine now

if i just download 1.5 and install it will it just update the 1.0.7 version and keep all the settings etc? i cant do waviolis bookmarks uggestion because at the moment none of the buttons work.

Miss Piggy said:
if i just download 1.5 and install it will it just update the 1.0.7 version and keep all the settings etc? i cant do waviolis bookmarks uggestion because at the moment none of the buttons work.

try starting it up in safe mode, it should be in the folder Mozilla Firefox\defaults\shortcuts in program files (assuming you're using windows)

Wavioli said:
try starting it up in safe mode, it should be in the folder Mozilla Firefox\defaults\shortcuts in program files (assuming you're using windows)

thank you, young man, that worked. is there a similar trick for keeping passwords saved in the password manager or should i write em all down first?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back