MUTANTS! (1 Viewer)

Dixer

Anybody see the Channel 4 show on Mutanys, Castratii etc last night?
Cool show but what was with all the moody shots of the presented sitting down, pondering etc?
Dude has ego issues.

Dixer said:
Cool show but what was with all the moody shots of the presented sitting down, pondering etc?
Dude has ego issues.

erratum (sic): For 'Mutanys' replace 'Mutants'.
For 'presented' replace 'presenter'.
(Note to self, read before you publish.)

kirstie said:
ah that's old news

They're apparently doing mermaids next week. Dunno what that can amount to. Seriously, is this a repeat I'm watchin'? Am I that far behind the times?

Dixer said:
They're apparently doing mermaids next week. Dunno what that can amount to. Seriously, is this a repeat I'm watchin'? Am I that far behind the times?

no, apparently some lass up a peruvian hillside (they're always having mutants in places where it's hard to corroborate said mutant stories, I notice) had a babby that had its legs stuck together, either by nature or photoshop I cannot say.
That particular photo was in Closer megazine the other week. It's a particularly scabby rag at the best of times but this time, I feel they excelled themselves in the taste-free stakes. Usually it's just celeb diets and tales of teachers seducing pupils etc.

Dixer said:
Dude has ego issues.
the show was class!!! but you're right about the presenter, all the posing he was doing... that poor woman in the wheelchair too, it was bad enough being disabled but having to look like a ventriloquist dummy too...
poor woman
bring on the mermaids

Squack said:
the show was class!!! but you're right about the presenter, all the posing he was doing... that poor woman in the wheelchair too, it was bad enough being disabled but having to look like a ventriloquist dummy too...
poor woman
bring on the mermaids

Yeah, the shots were all forced perspective, perfume campaign style shots n'shit. I was sure there was going to be a point to them all at the end where the guy revealed himself to have a mutancy of some sort that they were hiding through the camera angles.: "I too am a mutant"
Theres always next week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back