Mob Rules/Crowd Control 7" (1 Viewer)

cesspooldublin

Full update soon, but just a quick heads up that this is now gone to press. Barring any problems, eta is Halloween. Distros wishing to get copies can get them from me, and the bands will have plenty as well.
300 copies. No fancy color vinyl, no preorders. It looks like this:
l_f46fdc797310a7e8fcd815c491ca8286.jpg
http://a903.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/112/l_f46fdc797310a7e8fcd815c491ca8286.jpg

It will actually kill you. Seriously.

The cover is from the film "la Jetee" by Chris Marker if I remember correctly.

also, should have mentioned, Crowd Control have one of their tracks, "Wolfsblood" up at www.myspace.com/crowdcontrolgo

Mob Rules don't have any samples online currently, but trust me, they're absolutely immense. Fans of Iron Lung, Neanderthal/MITB,Unsane and maybe even "Need To Control" era Brutal Truth will love them.

why don't you include one of them "download tickets" that everyone seems to be mad for these days?

why don't you include one of them "download tickets" that everyone seems to be mad for these days?

Becaus I'm an elitist vinyl snob, and I'm too lazy to figure out how to do that is the honest answer. I'm not having the whole debate again, but basically once the record's out I have no problem if the bands or whoever want to put the songs online for download or something like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back