Mexican Fender Tele For Sale (1 Viewer)

Divil A Bit

Showroom condition. Beautiful Mint green (metallic). Plays great but must sell. I only recently gigged it with Mexican Pets.

Suppose about 375 euro will suffice. Or if anyone has a good bass guitar I'll consider a swap.

cheers

Pat

Hi man,

i got an SX bass with a 15 watts amp.

It's new played for two month still with the guarantee let me know if you are interest

hi.

ive a fairl decent yamaha bass i'd be willing to trade.

its about 400-450 in the shops.

i could throw a few bob into the bargain as well.

thanks

Hi there

Yamaha are pretty good...so I'd be interested in that. Which model/number is it and I'll google it to see shape etc?

I have pics of Tele but don't know how to put them up here. Can someone tell me and I'll get onto it. It's totally stock.

Cheers

Pat

hi.

ive a fairl decent yamaha bass i'd be willing to trade.

its about 400-450 in the shops.

i could throw a few bob into the bargain as well.

thanks

If you sell the tele for cash I have a nice custom fender jazz with bartolini pick ups.

The S Bass. This thing is my baby. I can’t believe I am selling but it has sat unplayed for some time. I gigged this bass for roughly 10 years in and around California and it shows. The action is amazing and the bass plays very quickly. 7 for sound, 9-10 for playability. Jazz style bass (Fender neck and body) Bartolini pick ups and Specter electronics. Broken pick guard at the bottom which is a shame because it was really nice looking and one of a kind. Custom paint job. I would love to see this bass gigging around Ireland. Comes with Hard-shell case. E500 professionally serviced and set up before sale.
http://creamysonicstudios.com/fs/fs2/gs0806s.jpg
http://creamysonicstudios.com/fs/fs2/gs0806s2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back