Metallica (1 Viewer)

mackle

Why did I ignore them for so long! First four albums killer.

Some Kind of Monster = Best movie ever also

metallica.jpg

that movie is a lesson in zen

how not to care when you make an absolute cock of yourself on film for all the world to see

They were post-post-ironic in a more self-parodic vein.
Haha, classic Goff.

Yeah, first four albums are amazing and that movie is serious quality. I just got the two disk edition of Year And A Half In The Life Of Metallica parts I and II the other day, probably throw it on this evening. Haven't seen them since i was about 15!

A creepy Gaeltacht ceannaire (one of those weirdy 18 year olds who choose to spend their summers showing off to and trying to score tweeny boppers) put me off Metallica for life when I was a kid, by regaling us all with a possibly totally made up story recounting how he lost his virginity with nothing else matters soundtracking the event....Ah, sea, ta an gneasach iontach ar fad (that hideous middle class accented Dublin Irish)

A creepy Gaeltacht ceannaire (one of those weirdy 18 year olds who choose to spend their summers showing off to and trying to score tweeny boppers) put me off Metallica for life when I was a kid, by regaling us all with a possibly totally made up story recounting how he lost his virginity with nothing else matters soundtracking the event....Ah, sea, ta an gneasach iontach ar fad (that hideous middle class accented Dublin Irish)
oh sweet jesus, that's a horrible story. i've met a couple of people like that in my life but had blocked them all out until now... oh god, i thnk i'm going to be sick....

well that's another song ruined for me..

there is a deadly dvd called a year and a half in the life of metallica which details the making of the black album..they really have quite the appetite for girly magazines and pictures.

I just got the two disk edition of Year And A Half In The Life Of Metallica parts I and II the other day, probably throw it on this evening. Haven't seen them since i was about 15!

there is a deadly dvd called a year and a half in the life of metallica which details the making of the black album..they really have quite the appetite for girly magazines and pictures.
Just watched it last night. Deadly.

i love lars talking about taking his diving lessons and the fact that he feels he has to swear constantly!

"i'm just studying some book shit"

book shit....comedy gold!!!!:)

My favorite line is in 'A Year and a Half in the Life of Metallica' James talks about going hunting: "Shoot 'em in the eggs.....that's real huntin'"

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back