mentlers day out. (1 Viewer)

rampz

we had a lovely day me and the patients.

we went to glandalough followed by some crannog thing followed by a recreated famine ship in new ross and a lovely cruise down the river. wexford is lovely.

it was like that film with michael keaton.

ramps said:
it was like that film with michael keaton.

0790731479.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

you can come on the next one andy and fuck shit up like the guy we brought today who tried to steal a 70euro jacket from some gift shop.

MONDOBRUTALE said:
how come you never invite me on these little excursions?

ramps said:
we had a lovely day me and the patients.

we went to glandalough followed by some crannog thing followed by a recreated famine ship in new ross and a lovely cruise down the river. wexford is lovely.

cuckoos_nest.jpg

Lefty Frizzell said:
The real hoff?
March2004_1.jpg

I can't remember who I heard this from, but apparently, he drinks pints of vodka.

I'm not on the whole ironic Hoff thing, but I did cut an interview with him out of Hello! last year. I'm sure I posted quotes from it up here. Most of it consisted of him describing conversations he'd had with himself.

jane said:
I can't remember who I heard this from, but apparently, he drinks pints of vodka.

I'm not on the whole ironic Hoff thing, but I did cut an interview with him out of Hello! last year. I'm sure I posted quotes from it up here. Most of it consisted of him describing conversations he'd had with himself.

:)
i saw him on richard and judy a number of years ago and he was all pearly white smiles and warm anecdotes about how his family loved england and how he was in the midst of "probably the happiest time of my life"....
Bout three months later he holed himself up in a hotel room and drank solid for 3 days nearly killing himself.

I wonder did he get that idea from Tosh from The Bill? RIP.
toshcard.jpg

I never knew that The Hoff was an Alcho. This changes everything; Maybe he doesn't want to be the 'all american good guy' anymore, maybe secretly he wants to get pissed up and listen to metal.

He's been bumped up in my estimation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back