Megadeth (1 Viewer)

nice one. just telling anyone who would listen at my new job how much better megadeth are than metallica. how much?

anyone ever see the Megadeath VH1 Behind The Music? Fucking hilarious, bunch of nutters/knobends.

Metallica are a cancer upon music and should be fucking shot and also NO they're ealy stuff was not good it was fucking shit ........... megadeth aren't much better .......... "anarchy in the us" my hole!ninjaaaa !ninjaaaa !ninjaaaa

demonica said:
Metallica are a cancer upon music and should be fucking shot and also NO they're ealy stuff was not good it was fucking shit ........... megadeth aren't much better .......... "anarchy in the us" my hole!ninjaaaa !ninjaaaa !ninjaaaa

Seconded.

Someone explain to me why the kids are now into the very music that I got into punk rock and hardcore to escape from in the first place.

i cant believe im hearing this... "megadeth better than metallica"... "pantera should die"... next you'll be saying that Europe were better than Thin Lizzy

mac warzonescum said:
Seconded.

Someone explain to me why the kids are now into the very music that I got into punk rock and hardcore to escape from in the first place.
i think they were all into crap metal in the first place.

Alan Remorse said:
i cant believe im hearing this... "megadeth better than metallica"... "pantera should die"... next you'll be saying that Europe were better than Thin Lizzy
Europe being better than thin lizzy is a matter of opinion, megadeth, metallica and pantera being shit is fact, i raed it somewhere, possibly in one of my posts!ninjaaaa

mac warzonescum said:
Seconded.

i don't think the two things have to be mutally exclusive, to me alot of metal bands, say doom bands like worship or burning witch say alot more to me about the world than the majority of generic d-beat bands.

spuded said:
i don't think the two things have to be mutally exclusive, to me alot of metal bands, say doom bands like worship or burning witch say alot more to me about the world than the majority of generic d-beat bands.
are you comparing them to metallica?!

ed i fucking love you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back