Meetin up for Neurosis (1 Viewer)

Willie Willions

Since 2000
I´ll be in London on Friday, does anyone whose going want to meet up somewhere at some time then? Also, if anyone sees Donal the fuckin spa tell him to mail me back straightaway...

Jaysus, half of Ireland is goin to this. See yis all there :)

Here Eoin, I'll be there Friday aswell, I'm supposed to be meeting Donjo, eh...I'm not in until real late though? I'll hopefully have a rough-mix of 4 tracks one of the bands I'm in did for some compliations, Nuclear Death Terror, raw bruuutaaaal crøøøst!

i forgot that you were coming aswell ed..

there's rumblings in the squat about so many people coming to stay, there's fuckers from brussels here and some coming today from poland!
i think it'll be ok though, there's a lot of space and it's only for a couple of nights...
corm- what time are you getting in?

i've been blethering on about going for months... i didn't see any irish heads the whole time except for ed and sarah... ran into the stand-up guys and the black sun guys and yer man from army of flying robots.. so i met english, scottish and belfast heads, but irish were thin on the ground. for most of the time i was right up the front, towards the left. then i circulated around the back for a while. then we left at 11 cos hornby's knees were at him badly, and i was tired. twas pure brillent.

fucking job made me miss that:mad: . I believe the last song was stones from the sky??? my favourite neurosis song

(starts crying from dissapointment:( :( )

Yeah, Stones From The Sky was last. When they played Locust Star I nearly cacked meself -definite peak of the gig. From The Hill and The Eye of Every Storm were amazing too. Jarboe was fuckin terrifying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back