Medical complaints (1 Viewer)

Right here goes.

I've pulled a muscle in my chest, I did this before while drunkenly lifting weights at a gaf party. I did it during the week by coughing, fucking coughing for fuck sake !! It's fucking sore as fuck. My Knee only has half the ligament it should have ever since I damaged my ACL as a teenager so it hurts like fuck every time the weather changes (and yes I know that sounds like bollox but it hurts all spring and autumn every year like clockwork. It's cold here today and I can feel a sting right across my knee, it's poxy) My hands are a disaster, callous mixed with old flakey callous and a multitude of cuts/scabs I rubbed my lady's leg tonight, she was wearing tights and it sounded like a Wolf Eyes record. I've got about 12 moles that I'm fairly sure have changed shape and my lungs are fucked from all the dust I work around. I quit smoking (sober) years ago but I cough all the time, fucking London pollution, it gives me the fear because I really want to go to Mexico and Santiago which are probably way more polluted.

Oh yeah and I need prescription sunglasses because A. I need glasses and B. The sunlight here is giving me worse headaches than ever.

I broke a rib a few months ago and that was nothing in comparison to this, at least that was one shitty complaint instead of half a fucking dozen - One good complaint - that's what I need. Something to focus on, a real bad one. A weekend on the piss should do it. Here's to getting something broke in a fall.

Hurrah!!!

Actually to be honest I feel great. Hard work never killed anyone. Why does it hurt so much though ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back