Medea gigs (3 Viewers)

Psychotic no 2

Medea are playing tonight in the Music Centre at the Ballroom Birthday Party. On stage at 8 sharp;

Tomorrow, McGarrigles in Sligo;

Friday 20th August in The Stables,Mullingar with the Holy Ghost Fathers.

*rolls eyes to heaven*....methinks the fact that they make good music is more important than them being part of a passe rock movement

michaelbeihn said:
*rolls eyes to heaven*....methinks the fact that they make good music is more important than them being part of a passe rock movement
nothings more important than being a part of something... who's to say it's good, i'm just trying to find out what type of music it is, if they're a riot girl band then they'll play riot girl music... it's quite simple really

ostrichsyndrome said:
nothings more important than being a part of something... who's to say it's good, i'm just trying to find out what type of music it is, if they're a riot girl band then they'll play riot girl music... it's quite simple really
is your avatar from Ted Bundy the movie? if so, go fuck yourself.

avernus said:
is your avatar from Ted Bundy the movie? if so, go fuck yourself.
NO... it's not... i've been trying to fuck myself but can't yet, i'm going for an extension later in the year. that should sort it out.

ostrichsyndrome said:

who says nothings more important than being part of something? making good music is way more important than being part of a scene.. by the way saying - Are you lot a riot girl band???if so, i'll go see... if not i won't - is a stupid unconstuctive statement that does'nt really help the band in question.

Cormcolash said:
Personally, I'm in the Space Marines, don't know about the rest of you.
here, d'you think if i asked mikey here nicely, he'd sweep me up in his manly arms?

*fans self*

Igor said:
Where's Apone????:eek:

Anyways...any medea media (arf arf!), mp3s/etc available for my perusal?

We only have one song recorded (it's on the ballroom CD) and are working on a website. I've tried to put the mp3 on our old website but that just pissed me off...so I'll try doing that again when my patience returns.
As for the riotgrrrl question, no, we're not, in that, we don't sound like quintessential riotgrrrl, but a lot of our influences at one time would have been just that. We're a three piece - guitar/bass/drums. It's too hard to describe what you sound like yourself, but people have said Joy Division and Sleater-Kinney (although I sense this was rather generous of them).

Psychotic no 2 said:
We only have one song recorded (it's on the ballroom CD) and are working on a website. I've tried to put the mp3 on our old website but that just pissed me off...so I'll try doing that again when my patience returns.
As for the riotgrrrl question, no, we're not, in that, we don't sound like quintessential riotgrrrl, but a lot of our influences at one time would have been just that. We're a three piece - guitar/bass/drums. It's too hard to describe what you sound like yourself, but people have said Joy Division and Sleater-Kinney (although I sense this was rather generous of them).
I'll be at your next gig...

i used to have such a crush on Kathleen Hanna,
especially in the Bull in the Heather video...

sm-rad_fem-trc.gif

course she'd probably be pissed that i had a crush on her and beat me up for opressing her with my teenage day dreams... beat me real good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back