Makiladoras..last reminder (1 Viewer)

needtokill

Website
www.thumped.com
Tried to post this eralier, didn't work.
All gigs with the increasingly-less-hardcore-by-the-second ALREADY DEAD (who will have a 3 song cdr with us for sale ONLY at these gigs, 3 songs recorded in Kilcoole) complete with our travelling distro. And some old guys from Belfast you all like are playing a couple as well

THURSDaY 20:Lower Deck, Dublin w/DAGDA
FRIDAY 21: "New Venue",Belfast w/DAGDA
SATURDAY 22:Wolfhound, Cork w/REVOLOUTION OF A SUN

Incidentally, anyone got phtots of AD from the shambles that was our fucking appaling mess at the Asschapel gig?Copies appreciated

see you over the weekend
And yes Leo, Your tape IS in the post, sorry about the delay.

oh, yeah, that.... but... really slow? my wrist's not telling me it's really slow... mucho hando crampo yesterday... i never want to practise for 4 and a half hours again.

welsh chris from the naut? there's photos from the naut gig in the wolfhound (same place makiladoras are playing) floating round somewhere. involving chris, joe and dave all being carried around the venue while playing. welsh chris is the man. anyone know how the *experimental* gig at 1-in12 went?
leo can you mail me those photos?

treelo said:
anyone know how the *experimental* gig at 1-in12 went?
The experimental gig you speak of was the first Holy Riff gig. We were sloppy but it was good. Bri from Khang joined us for the sabbath cover.
Knifed,elevenfiftyeight and Broken Access also played. A great night.

GARYXKNIFEDX said:
The experimental gig you speak of was the first Holy Riff gig. We were sloppy but it was good. Bri from Khang joined us for the sabbath cover.
Knifed,elevenfiftyeight and Broken Access also played. A great night.
heard harrogate was fun:p

ALREADY DEAD tour cd-r all set to go.35 copies only.bring an extra 2 quid to the gig.

All set to go when i finish the tedious task of burning them... they may be limited to 11 instead.
worth the 2 quid to find out what willie's surname really is!

I hope willies surname is cumming - one of the guys from the fairview anti war movement is called willy cumming and it says that on all his emails. I thought it was a joke until I realised that the IAWM have no sense of humour.

It's nothing exciting. It's just not jones. Which is what I thought it was the entire time I've been in a band with him, and only found out otherwise when jamie wrote it down on the cd inlay tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back