MAD MATTS / VITALIC / MIXED SALAD / DARREN EMERSON (1 Viewer)

arveene

Hey all... I hope you are all well and rested for the forth coming bank holiday festivities

I had an amazing weekend in London.. played at Darren Emerson's Underwater Records night at the End... with Norman Jay in the Lounge...what a cool geezer...the night went well..i really enjoyed playing the club and the venue and the people who run it deserve a massive big up. Special thanks to Daz Emo him self for hooking up the gig..i'm warming up for him on Sunday at Spirit and looking forward to it......

Here's what I've got going on over the next week hope you can make some of it should be fun :

REDBULL MUSIC ACADEMY INFO SESSION
THURSDAY APRIL 27TH
The Odessa Club
7 PM - 9 PM

Hosted By Myself plus Special Guest - Ex break-dancer and Raw Fusion label don, Mad Mats, He's a force to be reckoned with and is recognised as one of the most innovative and cutting edge producers to come out of Scandinavia. As a past lecturer at the Academy he is entirely qualified to share his knowledge of the underground music business., the info session is open to all Musicians, DJ's , Producers.This years academy will be taking place in Melbourne, Australia. I've organised an info session for this years application phase of the RedBull Music Academy , which will take place in sunny Melbourne. We have hired out the Odessa Club, which is a couple a doors down from the entrance to RI RA, which is a small alleyway off Dame Street and the bottom of Georges street called Dame Court. It kicks off at 7pm sharp and we will be demystifying and giving potential students the complete down low on what the academy is all about and the best way possible to get entering.
Application forms and all the vital info are available at www.redbullmusicacademy.com . There you can also find Diary entries from Academies past, video footage from memorable sessions, the Red Bull Music Academy Radio stream, forums for your thoughts and of course a list of all the star studded folks whove passed through our doors to pass down their knowledge.

Workshop Term 1: Sept 24 Oct 6th , 2006
Workshop Term 2: Oct 16th Oct 27th, 2006
Application Phase: April 14th - June 3rd, 2006.
Download application form from:
www.redbullmusicacademy.com
FOR MORE INFO CONTACT ME @
[email protected] - +3538682660230

VITALIC (Live)
ARVEENE
JON AVERIL
PHILTH
TEMPLE BAR MUSIC CENTRE
SATURDAY APRIL 29TH
11PM - 3AM

'La Rock 01', 'Valletta Fanfares' and 'MY Friend Dario' where massive hits for the French master of punk Techno...he will be knocking out some fine music and hopefully some of the classic's we and the likes of Erol Alkan & Soulwax have come to love...support on the night comes from my ass, Jon Averil and Phil Boyle aka Philth

check out the video for 'My Friend Dario' :
www.video-c.co.uk/videovaultwatch.asp?vidref=vita001
www.vitalic.citizen-records.com

MIXED SALAD
Mc Gruders Pub, Thomas Street
Doors will open at 1pm and the party will finish up at about 11pm

I nicked named this party the Bar-B-Rave, one of the most enjoyable gigs to play in Dublin with the best crowd mad respect and props to Mr Al Keegan for hooking this up and it will act as a nice warm up for the night that's in it... I'm really looking forward to ripping it up at this one

Sunday April 30th Mixed Salad hosts the second of this years Mc Gruders Parties. After The success of Paddys day with two quality rooms of music and more than 500 in attendance, the place pretty much rocking from the get go another great day is pretty much guaranteed. Music as always will start early, food will be available throughout the day, music will be run again over two floors with another great line up of Djs and 3 great Live acts for your listening pleasure.

The line up goes like this -

Upstairs Bar
Sean Hendrix/Brian Cairns/Eddie Brennan/Richard Brophy/Jamie Clark/Skkatter/Arveene/Corrugated Tunnell(live)/Philth (live)/Hystereo (live)

Garden / Conservatory:
Al Keegan/Will Kinsella/Steve Mc Carroll/Al Redmond/Romo/Steve Jones/Gav Feeny/Jay Grogan/Brian Kelly

DARREN EMERSON + ARVEENE
SPIRIT
SUNDAY APRIL 30TH
10PM - LATE

Finishing off the weekend in style with Darren Emerson, Underwaters head honcho, makes a long awaited return to Dublin City. Expect his next compilation Underwater Episode 5 mixed alongside Magik Johnson to drop in July. Looking forward to hearing some of the artist album he has been secretly working on behind closed doors. If you'd like a sneak preview of what he's been creating please check out the 3 shit hot tracks on his myspace pagethe...www.myspace.com/dazemerson...the track 'HARD FOR SLOW' is off the fucking chain....
This is going to be massive, when this blows up; remember you heard it from me first.....

That's my top 4 for this Bank Holiday Weekend, really hope you can make it to some of the above

PEACE

ARVO

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back