Lungs Mp3's (1 Viewer)

brianoak

We now have two tracks up on our myspace profile.
Exe's and uh ohs which is the first traack we ever wrote and "Voice of Chunk blues" which is a bit more recent.
We didnt really spend a lot of time mastering them as they were just supposed to be rough demos but you will get the picture.

Anyways

www.myspace.com/lungsmusic

what was it johnnie craig said about you that time. dammit i thought you were cool

- leigh

Something about us being unshamefully playing playing rock and roll or something.Lamentable was the word he used I think.Either way it wasnt good.

But I wont lose any sleep over some dude who is cutting his teeth writing,most likely for free because nobody else wants ballyfermot journalism studens,for a rag that makes its money selling ads for hookers.True story.:)

yo,

listened to the first track there last night, really liked it, i can imagine it would be really good drinking music (do i learn nothing!) no but seriously definitely has that Stooges/ Qotsa feeling down.

Good work. Oh yeah Who's Johnny Craig and who does he write for?

yo,

listened to the first track there last night, really liked it, i can imagine it would be really good drinking music (do i learn nothing!) no but seriously definitely has that Stooges/ Qotsa feeling down.

Good work. Oh yeah Who's Johnny Craig and who does he write for?

In Dublin.
Cheers Niall.

"I can't for the life of me see why Lungs attract such excitement. It's just sub-Stooges cock-rock, all a bit tedious frankly"

"I can't for the life of me see why Lungs attract such excitement. It's just sub-Stooges cock-rock, all a bit tedious frankly"

you must spread some rep.....

Good stuff brian. Good to see ya getting some stuff online, so when are you going to give the go ahead for the website!

you must spread some rep.....

Good stuff brian. Good to see ya getting some stuff online, so when are you going to give the go ahead for the website!

I was talking to Dave about one big website for everything maybe...not sure yet though.
Cheers for listening Davey.
Hopefully see you at the weekend.

I was talking to Dave about one big website for everything maybe...not sure yet though.
Cheers for listening Davey.
Hopefully see you at the weekend.

Cheers dude, yeah should be about i think its ro's birthday on sat or something!

Sounds great Brian. Nice to see my photo on your profile too. You should check out the The Black Dahlias, my mate's band quite similar sound/style.

Sounds great Brian!

Too bad I cannot download though there is the link. Just get these 0 byte files from there. Managed to d/l something else from some myspace today just fine...oh well, streaming works fine in work

thanks dudes,i know its sounds a bit muck because of the mp3 compression but cest la vie.
I'l check em out Cian.
thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back