Limerick Boatclub (1 Viewer)

thats shit to hear. saw thread there and twas a great night. cool venue as well!

shame.

is it getting levelled though? i was told they can't knock it down beacuse it's a listed building.

shame.

is it getting levelled though? i was told they can't knock it down beacuse it's a listed building.

I think it misses "listed building" states by about ten years. I think its 150 years and older is protected but boat club is 130-something according to the signs on the wall..

I was there as well over the summer. Was a great little venue and the lads are lovely (still waiting on those trousers back though...ahem!). Will miss it.

saw some great gigs there, everything from OWLS to THE DAGDA, such a pity its closing and mores the pity i havent been at a gig there in a few months and wont be there tonight.:eek:

Top venue alright - only bad thing i saw there was Anti-Product, but i must admit i kind of enjoyed giving them the finger mid-set, so alls not lost with that night.
Boatclub Top 5!
*Scientific Bong/Boys of Summer.
*Windings first few gigs.
*Hero Dishonest/Dagda/Easpa Measa
*Fursaxa
*Rollers/Sparker - Holy Ghost Fathers (first boatclub gig for me i think)

Would love to have seen Captain Moonlight there :(

Top venue alright - only bad thing i saw there was Anti-Product, but i must admit i kind of enjoyed giving them the finger mid-set, so alls not lost with that night.
Boatclub Top 5!
*Scientific Bong/Boys of Summer.
*Windings first few gigs.
*Hero Dishonest/Dagda/Easpa Measa
*Fursaxa
*Rollers/Sparker - Holy Ghost Fathers (first boatclub gig for me i think)

Would love to have seen Captain Moonlight there :(

broken and capdown as well fuckin class gigs!!!

The Poke play there?
I was drunk/stoned alot in the early Boatclub days, all very vague..who the hell else played there!I remember being down there regularly enough likes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back