Let God Touch Your Children (1 Viewer)

steveamanakick

Website
www.windingswindings.com
Read all our wonderful news, Isis, 2fm, Leatherface, Tower and Plug'd instores, Berkeley. We got it all baby. Read It!

Our session with 2fm went great! The songs we recorded aren't on "Is It Ok To be...", so set your stereos to record on March 16th if you want some new gamak stuff! The songs will be broadcast on Dan Hegartys show. Check out this link for a wonderful brand new picture of us looking pretty www.rte.ie/2fm/presenters/dan_hegarty.html.

Here's what you'll be hearing (if you've seen us live, you'll know these ones)

1. Let God Touch Your Children
2. (God Knows) Bobby Dazzler
3. Pocket Of Silence

Thanks to Mark McGrath for recording us!

We did some dates with Berkeley in Galway, Dundalk and Monaghan last weekend. They went so well that the Fabulous Berkeley boys have asked us to play a few more! So we'll be down around Cork for a few days. Well, to be more precise:

Fri 26th Mar: Old Oak (w/Berkeley)
Sat 27th: De Barras, Clonakilty
Sun 28th: De Barras, Clonakilty (all ages show)

Big thanks to all the people who came up to us after these shows for CDs and things. Hopefully we'll be back! More big thanks to the boyos from Berkeley for letting us follow them around the country. Hermaphrodite, ah she's mighty!

ALSO!!!

giveamanakick will be supporting those heavy bastards ISIS on their forthcoming Irish jaunt. So that'll be:

Sun 21st Mar: Whelans, Dublin
Mon 22nd: Somewhere in Belfast, ain't too sure of the venue yet though...

Don't Forget these!!!

11th March: Cruascin Lan, Cork: Leatherface, Fuktifino, Dangerfields, giveamanakick
11th March @ 6pm: Plugd Records (Instore), Cork
12th March: High Stool, Limerick: Leatherface, Dangerfields, giveamanakick
17th March: Paddys, Ballymahon, Longford: St Patricks Day fest
18th March @ 6pm: Tower Records (Instore), Dublin
19th March: High Stool, Limerick (w/ Roper)

Giveamanakick said:
giveamanakick will be supporting those heavy bastards ISIS on their forthcoming Irish jaunt. So that'll be:

Yous complete and utter fuckers!!!!

Giveamanakick said:

Fucking excellent news. Are Aerogramme still playing as well?

Every time you play I cant make it, cant make the 21st but was gonna come to the instore at Tower and now theres no fuckin transport that day.

DUBLIN BUS CNUTS

thickaspigshit said:
Every time you play I cant make it, cant make the 21st but was gonna come to the instore at Tower and now theres no fuckin transport that day.

DUBLIN BUS CNUTS
I know! Dublin Bus are totally fucking our shit up!
Aerogramme are still playing with ISIS, we're playing afore 'em .|..|

do you feel like you're going to score the minute you get your horn? wow... imagine that... "here, you... look, i've got a horn... you have to score with me right now!" man, that's living the dream.

therecklessone said:
I don't understand...:confused:

Are you saying they give you a horn?

hag said:
do you feel like you're going to score the minute you get your horn? wow... imagine that... "here, you... look, i've got a horn... you have to score with me right now!" man, that's living the dream.
HHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAAAAAHHHHHHAAAAA:D :D :D

hag said:
If you were severely disabled and living in Holland, your relief nurse would have to.

This fact may be a lie.

living the 'pot and horn' dream. that's a daemien frost song title if ever i heard one.
billygannon said:
If you were severely disabled and living in Holland, your relief nurse would have to.

This fact may be a lie.

hag said:
living the 'pot and horn' dream. that's a daemien frost song title if ever i heard one.
I'm in love with the girl who lives in the house with the whitewashed gables
We're playing in Plug'd Records in Cork in a few hours. And if you can't make that, then toddle on over to the Cruaiscin Lan for to see us again with Dangerfields, Fuktifino and Leatherface,
Roll

hag said:
a girl i went to college with actually believed this to be true.
that if a guy had a boner, he hadta at least whack off to get rid of it.
poor girl.

some one shoulda told her 'bout the whole cold spoon thing....

what??? we need girls like this!!! are you crazy??? was she willing to sort you out like? man...
ronan said:
a girl i went to college with actually believed this to be true.
that if a guy had a boner, he hadta at least whack off to get rid of it.
poor girl.

some one shoulda told her 'bout the whole cold spoon thing....

hag said:
A simple lad of (sorta) country stock I am ;)

Life can be a wee bit disappointing though, most of the time its only a dream...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back