Leitrim this weekend - who's going? (1 Viewer)

bohs punks

Website
Visit site
just back from a lovely week in france including catching the finale of the tour de france in paris and well in the mood for rocking out in leitrim this bank holiday weekend even though the motor is very poorly from a crash and wexford to leitrim is looking a journey too far for said vehicle but i'll work out something.

who else is going?

weathers looking reasonable

Saturday should bring some sunshine, but with the winds still fresh the temperatures will still be rather low for late July. Feeling noticeably warmer on Sunday as winds become quite light and back Westerly; morning sunshine will give way to a more cloudy afternoon and evening, with perhaps a little patchy light rain on the west coast later

Few of the Ballina heads are goin down on friday and i'm sure the Castlebar crew will be out in force. Plenty of heads from galway goin down aswell. Council Of Ten will be playing their first gig....new band i started with Bob and Momme (ex Dogboy Conspiracy) and Thomas (Ghostwood Project/Murdoch).

hey greetings from finland . these vikings are alright better than the scum they left in dublin and waterford, anyway have some deadly photos of the free booters first gig . goood look with the gig!!!!!!

Oki Dokie,
If you and Clodagh are around

Blood or Whiskey in Spain

03rd Nov. '05: Bar La Via, Girona, Spain.
04th Nov. '05: Sala el Sielu, Manresa, Spain.
05th Nov. '05: Sala Anoeta, Vigo, Spain.
06th Nov. '05: Sala Edaska, Bilbao, Basque Country.

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back