Large Mound on Phantom in a minute (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter HMD
  • Start date
  • Replies 15
  • Views 1K
  • Watchers 0
Was this yesterday?
I can't get phantom in work anymore, their internet feed is too fecked. Same with lyric, praps it's our connection

Just on the topic of interweb, there really shouldnt be any trouble with it (except firewalls and all that stuff). There are now four feeds - a broadband Winamp/VLC and WMP feed and 48k versions of both. The WMP port is often blocked on company networks but apparently, the computer boffins tell me, the port that VLC uses is more available.

On podcasts, the plan is to have them up and running regularly in the next few weeks. Just getting to the bottom of all the rights issues stuff (we can't use any "commercially released" music during a podcast). So, the stuff that will be on the podcasts first will be shows like I-Con (which plays a lot of unsigned stuff) and the speech based shows.

Simon

Just on the topic of interweb, there really shouldnt be any trouble with it (except firewalls and all that stuff). There are now four feeds - a broadband Winamp/VLC and WMP feed and 48k versions of both. The WMP port is often blocked on company networks but apparently, the computer boffins tell me, the port that VLC uses is more available.

On podcasts, the plan is to have them up and running regularly in the next few weeks. Just getting to the bottom of all the rights issues stuff (we can't use any "commercially released" music during a podcast). So, the stuff that will be on the podcasts first will be shows like I-Con (which plays a lot of unsigned stuff) and the speech based shows.

Simon

Are you the hot producer that Eric's into?

so how well did Hugh's scissor kicks translate across the radiowaves?

tried my best to listen to this in work, but apparently they have this new technology called "firewalls". sounds like voodoo to me.

Just on the topic of interweb, there really shouldnt be any trouble with it (except firewalls and all that stuff).
Probably our connection is just too busy. It's the same with lyric - I get a few seconds, then it goes to buffering, then a few more seconds etc. I can stream albums of that 1001 albums site no problem though

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back