Korg MS-10 for sale (1 Viewer)

qwerty

Hi,

I'm selling a Korg MS-10. It is in immaculate condition. As you can see from the photos below, it is in 'like new' condition. Fully tested and it is 100% functioning. It sounds absolutely amazing. The bass sounds are to fucking die for. You won't find an MS-10 in better condition than this.

Also, it comes with a custom-made leather MS-10 gig bag (see photo) with padded lining and handles. It zips up nice and handy and is really easy to carry around. These are definitely pretty rare to come across as most people will have lost or worn out theirs over the years.

I don't have the owner's manual but it is available online here.

Check out the Korg MS-10 Wikipedia page for general info on the synth. I imagine that interested parties will already know what it's like and what it can do.

Asking price is €780 ono. Send me a PM with offers and to arrange a viewing. I'm based in Dublin.

Here are some photos of the synth:

4016921609_554ec6022b.jpg

4016925451_82b6119219.jpg

4017690190_02ed54c524.jpg

Feel free to PM me or reply here with any questions.

Thanks,
John

I have one of these myself folks and they are fucking immense .|..|
that filter is amazing!!

Get Some!

great synth, we use two of em (boys of summer) - but yeah, not to get into a great ibanez lawsuit model debate part II, they don't usually go for that much, but if you do sell it for that, let me know and i'll sell mine too.

oh and there was one on adverts a while ago for a similar price - dunno if it went - but a similar topic came up

fuck it - it costs what it's worth to someone - great synth

(fancy selling me that bag?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back